Skip to content

HONDA Milan Show: Three new Honda 500s for 2013 CB500

You are in... Forums > HONDA > CB500 > Milan Show: Three new Honda 500s for 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Milan Show: Three new Honda 500s for 2013

Three new Honda’s sharing much of the same basic bike have been revealed with the same 500cc parallel twin motor, chassis and running gear, and are squarely aimed at restricted licence holders hoping to take a step up from a 125cc machine, or new riders looking for a credible new bike. The three models are topped by a fully-faired sportsbike-styled CBR500R...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 November 2012 18:04)

Post a message in CB500

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
oscarman

Mar 12

oscarman says:

I like the idea of smaler bikes built seriousl but why oh why can't the cbr one be like the 400 and 500s of old?...

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Impractical

Middleweights need to be practical, none of these models are anywhere near as useful daily transport as the recently announced Forza 300.

Reply to this Topic
r1stevie

Oct 08

r1stevie says:

honda

how dull are big 4 getting 3 new 500 hondas got to look to the european bike companys ktm bmw aprilia triumph ducati all doing well just look at the range come on honda inspire me

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

eh

One word ...yuck...

Reply to this Topic
siltec

Aug 02

siltec says:

Three Cheers

At long last, proper motor bikes rather than two wheeled cars.

Three cheers to Honda.

For once legislation that is getting some decent bikes onto the market.

The 'big motor syndrome' has really gone too far.

Reply to this Topic
oldmanA

Jul 12

oldmanA says:

Price

I think it will all come down to how the price is compared to the ridiculously over priced Kawasaki Ninja 300.

Reply to this Topic
graham59

Feb 11

graham59 says:

Honda are leading the way at the moment these are the type of bike that may tempt me to trade up from my trusty old cb250, cheap, reliable,practical, well built and most importantly frugal, no other makers seem to get it do they?Not everybody wants a superbike and the expense that comes with them for their daily commute.well done honda.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Commuter

Put a windshield and some hard bags on either the CB500F or CB500X, and they would make excellent commuters and even single-up touring bikes. Bigger is not always better.

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

New 500s

Probably useful machines but vtr 500 versions would be so much more interesting.

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

siltec

For serious high mileage use the more car like the better, there's a huge choice in conventional bikes for playtime.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices