Skip to content

HONDA Milan Show: Honda CBR600RR gets a major overhaul CBR600RR

You are in... Forums > HONDA > CBR600RR > Milan Show: Honda CBR600RR gets a major overhaul

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Milan Show: Honda CBR600RR gets a major overhaul

Honda has given the CBR600RR a far more comprehensive makeover than the initially familiar styling would suggest, with suspension, chassis, bodywork and styling updates as well as revisions to fuel injection and ABS systems. Showa’s Big Piston Fork is the biggest change to the mechanicals of the bike, aimed at preventing that big lunge of initial fork dive under heavy braking. The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 November 2012 18:12)

Post a message in CBR600RR

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ snev

Just keep the CBR600RR in 1st gear, and it will barely exceed 70 mph - good enough, eh?

I could make good use of one of these as a track day bike.

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

nice bike but at 6.3 it will look like a monkey bike on me

Reply to this Topic
848evo86

Nov 12

848evo86 says:

Car?

That nose looks just a like a car grandpa would buy? It has no special styling whatsoever, what a Fail.

Reply to this Topic
bboydoy

Jul 09

bboydoy says:

Buell 1125R

Looks kind of Buell-ish to me to be honest...

Reply to this Topic
MrGiggle

Nov 12

MrGiggle says:

Price

These needs to be priced around £4000-£5000 I feel. Otherwise the Suzuki SV650 just beats them. Better looking, V-Twin and also bigger in size for pillion and bigger bike feel.

Reply to this Topic
squeak34

Jul 03

squeak34 says:

Repsol colours

The new 600 rr is a dog its a right mix up of old and new, and to produce it in repsol colours is terrible i always thought the colours were for the flagship bike the fireblade i think its a bad move to make one model look like another.

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

Giggle...

...sv650 is a totally different kettle of fish, performance wise they are leagues apart, the 600RR is significantly higher in spec, and performance , shame its looks aren't great.

Reply to this Topic
speedy231278

Jun 10

speedy231278 says:

Styled like a 125... how high are those bars?

Reply to this Topic
justinbellaa03

Jan 13

CBR600RR

I agree with you and the Honda CBR600RR has already proved its value in its long life span, but in the latest years the bike was starting to show its age. Thankfully the Japanese manufacturer has finally decided to give it a few upgrades for 2013. Though, don’t expect to any wonders as the modifications are small, the 2013 model featuring only new color schemes, front suspension, wheels, ram-air intake system and revised fuel injection settings.
-----------------
2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices