You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Women

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Women

You support them through an emotionally hard time, you offer to back off and give them some room and say you'll be there when she's ready rather than fucking off and getting laid. You're frankly a nice guy, ignoring that they're on happy pills now and willing to stick around when their health is taking a bit of a downturn.

You then get a text saying she can't cope with the fact I have to use a walking stick occasionally and that I'm in pain all the time (didn't stop her getting a rather damn good fuck when I really wasn't up for it last time we met, did it?) and that she can't cope with the fact I take medications to function. She's a) taking meds to function and is b) a fucking pharmacist.

Remind me, why am I bitter about women?

The text: "I'm not sure I can cope with your brokeness and I'm not comfortable with the meds"... hell of a way to fuck someone off.

I think I have a new winner - the old one was "Hi, I'm Phil" "Fuck off, Phil".

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 November 2012 21:42)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Sorry Hector

forgot about the gout, one should cut down on eating swans..Don't worry about nursey, she's been slipped  three groats and a hock of ham, discretion is now her middle name. you could even take in a game of poker with mr farquar and his sidekick bertie and bally well get shitfaced :lol:

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Swans????

How quaint.  Those things are only fit for the servants quarters in this day and age. 

Condor,now that's more the spirit of a quality free range bird,though many seem to think Mrs Cartwright fits that description too. Not that I'd fancy Mrs Cartwright for an evening meal,I find she repeats often enough of her own free will

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Oh no, not mrs cartwright

what a terrible bore. I fear she could repeat on the most astute of gentleman. Even a whiff of her hanky could give you an attack of the vapours. gertie nearly had consumption on their last meet. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Women

Women are completely insane mate.  And just to prove the point, when you think maybe things have settled down so you can all get on with life as amiably as possible given it's hardships,  she'll blow up again just to make the point.

The point being,  you can't ever get onto some rational footing with a female.  The ground always shifts, the rules always change.  If there's a huge contradiction in the rules being applied now, to you, to her own stated rules and behaviour just recently - well that's just because things are different now, so nothing applies that way anymore.

They'll do this every now and again as a useful reminder - never drop your guard with a complete lunatic.  At the end of the day, "lunar" is all about the moon's cycles mate, and they can be moonbatty as fuck at any point they like during it.

Those are the rules.  Suck it up, or stop liking women.

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Hang on one darn minute

Can we have a bit of clarity here. It's not just about the sexes, its about the individual. people will be people. you either treat someone well and with respect and kindness, or you are an arse and don't.  I and friends like me treat people well, and have been shit on none the less. Less of the misoginism please. humans frequently fuck each over regardless of gender. shafting someone is often done by those who have no regards for anyones feelings but there own, male or bleeding female. met both and have no respect for either :mad:

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

What

You need, is a nice motorbike. :hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

True

norris,not a 2 stroke mind, my old RD 250 was temprementle,stubborn and downright rude,but on a good day she was a great ride. Prolly remind him of this ex.:smile

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

oh whens the party Hector & Florence??

I'm up for a yard of ale and a pork pie.

Phil do you want to come seeing as you need cheering up a bit??

Oh and Florence, I think you need to get to bed earlier:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

I think

I may have to have the partry out at sea,perhaps on the yacht "Oggleboggle".   Wild and insane female types though,may have to be housed in the captains quarters,not that I mind,as that's my room. :smile

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Does Gertie and flo

get put into the category of wild and insane ??

Silly old Hector:tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices