Skip to content

Discuss This Pics: Valentino Rossi back on a Yamaha in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pics: Valentino Rossi back on a Yamaha in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pics: Valentino Rossi back on a Yamaha in Valencia

Valentino Rossi has made his long-awaited return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad in Valencia this morning. The 33-year-old was one of the first out on track in cool and cloudy conditions this morning but his YZR-M1 return didn’t last beyond a third lap as rain spots started to fall on the Ricardo Tormo track. Rossi left the Yamaha garage with dozens of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 November 2012 10:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Mint..

Love the grey primer sun & moon paint..hardcore, like Yank muscle.

Best wishes and good luck to the Doc.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Pizzaboy

Sep 07

Pizzaboy says:

Go, Vale

A genuinely heartening sight - mouthwatering season ahead. Be great to see Cal mixing it with Rossi at the front end. I refuse to believe he's going to tootle round in seventh or whatever now he's back on a Yam.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh dear

Looks just as stiff as he did on the Duke.

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Stiff

Trackside reports from Cheste saying he looks far less stiff and way more relaxed that he did on the Duke though already?  Ah well Il have a look at Aragon tomorrow and report trackside... ;)

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

Stiff

I think he looks good when stiff.

That's it everyone, nostro has looked at 2 still pictures of him and with careful analysis concluded that he looks "stiff".  Shit, he must be in trouble.  Nostro, have you been on the blower to Jerry Burgess to inform him as I bet that would help him a lot on top the the telemetry and Rossi's paltry feedback.

Any other great insights like Redding looks peckish, Smith's hair is receding, Dovi has shaved etc ?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Look closely..

Enlarge it, ahem..and you can see Vale already has a lazy lob on here. He's trying to cover it with his hands but is a big lad.

Who can blame him either..he's just about to take a ride on a beautiful bike and get paid millions for doing it? Usually, it's the other way round.

http://www.motogp.com/en/photos/latest+photos#Valentino-Rossi-Yamaha-Factory-Racing-MotoGP-Valencia-RAC-544587

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

The Swap

So far the swap isnt looking great for Dovi... He was posting 1:51's at the same time that Vale was lapping in the low 1:48's.....  I absolutely accept that at this stage testing means very little , they are all 4 seconds off earlier weekend wet pace (a 1:44 set by dovi in warm up...) and next season is a long way off....  But I hope for Dovi's sake this is not an omen of how things will continue for the Bologne boys, and indeed for the sake of all the Ducati riders and the factory !  Not good to see them continue to struggle, regardless of who is on the machine :( 

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

Thanks for the insight

Nostrodamus, I bet they all look a bit stiff after a long 'hard' season

What a tool!

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

kerry - rossi

All i gotta say is hello Kerry mmmmm lol and GO GO ROSSI .

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"But I hope for Dovi's sake this is not an omen of how things will continue"

No, this is an omen of things to come...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices