Skip to content

Discuss This MILAN SHOW: All-new Triumph Daytona 675 released New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > MILAN SHOW: All-new Triumph Daytona 675 released

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

MILAN SHOW: All-new Triumph Daytona 675 released

All-new engine More power More torque Lighter Switchable ABS Slipper clutch New chassis Don’t be fooled by the familiar lines of the 2013 Triumph Daytona 675; this is an all-new bike with a new engine, new chassis and a host of other improvements comprising the first major update since the bike was released in 2006. The engine really is all-new with a new engine block, built separately...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 November 2012 16:07)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

All new engine....great. More power.....fantastic. More torque..... awesome Lighter..... I don't smoke!

Reply to this Topic
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

Sorry Triumph

I just think it looks chinese, a step in the wrong direction for me

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Great looking bike, since when have the Chinese made a bike that looks like this!

Reply to this Topic
955nsim

Jul 10

955nsim says:

Stick to music !!!

Sorry Mozart,but what are you drinking? Chinese looking?You need glasses and some sense of what it is you are actually trying to convey.There is no 'Chinese' styling when it comes to bikes at all .Seen the pics on other websites,full HD and many more of them,the bike looks really good.There are new vids out today as well.The new bike will be interesting I think.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Looks more like an R1 to me.

Reply to this Topic
chrisbf125

Sep 10

chrisbf125 says:

F Version?

Triumph should make a more comfortable F version then I'd definitely buy it!

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

ChrisB

ChrisB - Yep - I'm with you hun.

the Daytona looks to be a beautiful bike and I'm sure it'll go and steer as well as the others, but I'd like something comfy with add-day rideability. the 800 Tiger looks OK but I'm not a fan of the big trailee styling so could I have an 800cc SprintGT please? it'll go in the garage alongside my imaginary 800cc Speed trip :) 

Ta,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
848evo86

Nov 12

848evo86 says:

F version

Indeed, I am still waiting for another bike like the old Thundercats and CBR 600 F's , but then with new looks (*and not the newer Goof). It's always extreme low clipons or a big touring or allroad bike. Never a sporty tourer with a weight less then 250 kg..

Reply to this Topic
5LeafClover

Jan 11

5LeafClover says:

Missing Something

Looking beyond the off putting Adam Ant style face paint, I think the bike has lost some of the charm. I know its the fashion these days but the underseat exhaust seemed a key feature of the daytona for me. Also lost the trellis under frame which looked more crafted. ABS is the real advantage to me. Also, while we may have a whole set of new part numbers, i cant help feel the changes are minor and probably for Triumphs benefit. A one piece frame will save manufacturing cost be reducing tolerance build up. Also multipart engine may allow separate assembly of the top end. Perfomance gains are negligible so Id say improvements are more likely to be for triumphs benefit than ours.

Reply to this Topic
JUtona675

Oct 12

JUtona675 says:

Its D-DAY! (Daytona Day)

Beautiful looking bike - can't wait to meet one in the flesh, or have a track day blast!. But still in love with my underseat exhaust version.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices