Skip to content

Discuss This Weather ruins Rossi's Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Weather ruins Rossi's Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Weather ruins Rossi's Yamaha return

Cold temperatures and intermittent rain put a huge dampener on the opening day of winter testing in Valencia today, with Valentino Rossi completing just two tentative laps on his Yamaha return in dry conditions. The Ricardo Tormo track had only been open for 10 minutes when a rain shower halted proceedings, with Rossi almost caught out on slicks when he had...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 November 2012 17:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

How

Can any of you post a negative comment on Rossi after a few laps in poor conditions!!???bunch of sad twats.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Fckin weather again

What I can't understand is why they can't all move to another track wherever, where the weather is not going to be a problem

It's not like they are joe bloggs who's just taken a couple of days of work and had a track day ruined, that's it, chance lost. They are all professional teams, this is their day job, they're not due back at work on Thursday. There must be other circuits available at short notice, whether that is today tomorrow or next week.

Surely it's common sense to run the full test elsewhere, given the limited amount of testing time they now have. Losing two days (forecast is worse tomorrow) is not overly fair on the Motogp newcomers.

Am I missing something?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

MASTER STONER

when he did test in pre season 2011, he dominated it. and that's the first time he rode honda. the same thing he did in 2007. he just a master of BEAST.

rossi failed in 2010. and now he was 7th. let's see in dry. this so cal goat (god of ass talk) i'm sure back to his old job as CLOWN entertainer.

i bet my left testicle. WHEN he dominate a race all 46ers will call him goat. and when he fail and beaten again (just like 2010) all 46ers would say, there're problems (of course this news update by rossi), other rider is cheating, the machine is cheating, it's electronic control, it's the gearbox, his arms still not 100%, WELL I CAN DESCRIBE IT IN 10 PAGES DUDES!!!! LOL.

who dare to challenge what i say up above????!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

ASS FANS!!!!!

i'm so disgusting about all this ass fans!!

if you all look motogp.com today, you can see the video on main cover, "

SPECIAL VIDEO COVERAGE : "RE-LIVE THE ASS MOMENTS OF THE 2013 PRE-SEASON.

there's nothing wrong about the title, yes, i change the ass word, but what makes me disgusting is,

THE PHOTOGRAPHER SHOOT THE PICTURE FROM HIS ASS!!!!!!!

WHY he must took the shoot from behind his ass???????????????????????? jerk ass lover!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Testing

Yes, I understand the testing arrangement, but the tyre restriction still holds them back outside of the official test days. I guess what I was getting at is that the FIM should re-allocate these two days so that they aren't lost. Makes no sense to me to deprive the teams of official testing time when both days are washed out by weather.

Yamaha at least had already made the decision at the weekend that they weren't going to chance it and the move to Aragon was already decided.

I'ts a pity because this was one of the most keenly awaited tests for a long time and its deprived people of the opportunity to watch it unfold. Valencia will probably be washed out again today and Yamaha are at another track, so no comparison between teams and riders.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Motoking........

The photographer was lucky he got in there before uccio lol, speaking of odious did you see the shit eating grins on the faces of those fuckwit antipodians briggs and brent,  briggs is smoking too much of the wacky baccy down there at mullumbimbi if he thinks its back to the good old days for team yellow, better be careful no one slips something into his boogie board bag on his way through singapore airport.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

testing

Good thing that Yamaha are testing at Aragon today it'll stop the Rossiknockers posting silly predections about next season based on a few hours of 'testing'.    Yes some sort of 'form' may or may not be deduced but based on last years testing Stoner was going to win every race this year.   Didn't happen did it.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Motogimp

I would urge you not to bet your left testicle, as you were considering in your earlier post, because if you do loose it, you will loose all power of thought and speech, along with it, and stay off the 'hooch'.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

cornbowl

I think he's already 'lost' it.   Never seen a post from him I could understand! He seems to be obssessed with asses and chickens.  Perhaps he's a 'closet' gay but afraid to 'come out'

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

I love motoking he's like the frankie boyle of the foroum

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool