Skip to content

Discuss This Weather ruins Rossi's Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Weather ruins Rossi's Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Weather ruins Rossi's Yamaha return

Cold temperatures and intermittent rain put a huge dampener on the opening day of winter testing in Valencia today, with Valentino Rossi completing just two tentative laps on his Yamaha return in dry conditions. The Ricardo Tormo track had only been open for 10 minutes when a rain shower halted proceedings, with Rossi almost caught out on slicks when he had...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 November 2012 17:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

No eddl - he's just a dick.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

ummm harsh but true

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

prince

i laught instantly. you're the man dude. looks like yellow condoms fans already gather again in this forum. i feel their dumb ass comments will pop out soon. actually some of them already did it. we'll read the most craziest nonsense update soon from them and rossi. i just so curious what EXCUSE and MOANING will come from the 9 times ass lover lucky CHICKEN champion. and i wonder what would mr. ASSPELATA would rule out since moto2 already has minimum weight. he must surely wanted to kill lorenzo and dani. ups, put asside dani. never a serious threat.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

saturn

sorry dude. i still have two. you ask 100 man and 99 of them would tell you rossi is a gay. trust me.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

motoking

Is this your mum?

http://youtu.be/9EKqDCFcIck

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Wow!

What a scoop! Ezpeleta wants to kill Lorenzo.

Motoking, You are very funny, but you talk about mens bottoms too much.

Reply to this Topic
freudianis

Jan 10

freudianis says:

Motoking

I don't come on here often and twats like him are probably a lot to do with that!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Rossi's legendary run of luck continues, fell in a bucket of tits and all that. Rossi reckons the yams not changed much other than the engine which explains why they've been struggling to keep up with the hondas. Sincerely hope that Yam are paddling like fuck away from the calm I'm off on holiday exterior of Rossi and Jorge.. It's way too late once the season has started and the Yam needs a little magic...

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

I'm awestruck....

Rossi reckons the yams not changed much other than the engine which explains why they've been struggling to keep up with the hondas..

A couple of wettish laps on the Yam and already he's sussed the shortcomings.....guys a bloody setup genius!....or are you just putting a yellow tint on things AGAIN Hugelean...

...The difference Rossi refered to was the difference in power, with the extra cc's....nowhere does it imply an 'explanation' as to your imaginery problem of staying with the Honda's...did you dream it??

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Most of motoking's posts are hilarious to say the least but half of his posts don't make sense.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices