Skip to content

Ask an Expert GSXR touring? Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Touring & travel > GSXR touring?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

zosokam

Oct 11

zosokam says:

GSXR touring?

Hello everyone. Having had a bandit 650 for a while and enjoying every bit of it, I'm now seriously thinking of going sportbike and buying a 2011 GSXR 600. While I really like the trackday capability of this bike, I would also like to use it on relatively short tours (anything from 2 to 5 hours), possibly 2 up, from time to time. Is it not such a good idea on a gixxer?
Also, is it really true that having tired and hurting wrists and arms mean that your position on the bike and use of your muscles is wrong? Thanks for your help

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 November 2012 21:06)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

zosokam: gsxr600

Well done on the decision mate,  I don't think you'll be disappointed  :wink:

Reply to this Topic
George649

Nov 12

George649 says:

Site rubbish

I've tried to go to your site re a quote but it does NOT work tried to call no answer??? Not a good start to your new venture:upset: and after searching the web found out it looks identical to BikemoversEurope.com, looks like you've just copied theres? but theres works and i got a quote!!

Reply to this Topic
George649

Nov 12

George649 says:

Site rubbish

I've tried to go to your site re a quote but it does NOT work tried to call no answer??? Not a good start to your new venture:upset: and after searcing the web found out it looks identical to BikemoversEurope.com, looks like you've just copied theres? but theres works and i got a quote!!

Reply to this Topic
George649

Nov 12

George649 says:

Poor website:-Bikemoversuk

I've tried to go to your site BikemoversUK re a quote but it does NOT work tried to call no answer??? Not a good start to your new venture:upset: and after searcing the web found out it looks identical to BikemoversEurope.com, looks like you've just copied theres? but theres works and i got a quote!!

you will have to try harder my son!!

Reply to this Topic
George649

Nov 12

George649 says:

Poor service from bikemoversuk

I've tried to go to your site re a quote but it does NOT work tried to call no answer??? Not a good start to your new venture:upset: and after searcing the web found out it looks identical to BikemoversEurope.com, looks like you've just copied theres? but theres works and i got a quote!!

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

i was looking at a street fighter sv650 for long riders on ect. but if i was you i would service the bandit and run that

most sports bikes have bad range like only 100miles to tank and the riding postion wih clip ons will mess up your back.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle