You are in... Forums > General > General > I'll miss this

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

I'll miss this

but i know a lot of you guys wont:upset:as is life !

Picture from last race last race:shock:still lookin good kid

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 November 2012 11:02)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

I'll

miss him too KCMC....

Never had an issue with him..... he's a bike racer, he races bikes.. Couldn't care less what he says/does off the track... On it he has always been awesome!

How much would you like to have seen him up against VR.. Yam vs Honda?????

Good luck Casey.. unlikely but I hope you have a year off then come back... racing'll be worse for your absence!

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

I'll miss him too

despite the opinions held in some quarters, Stoner is one hell of a racer and the paddock is the poorer for his loss. Hopefully Vale will add some colour with a career resurgence, but I just can't get on with Jorge much - being the second person to do flamboyant celebrations just looks unimaginative IMO.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

at least

he is entertaining on the track..:wink:..although he may not be a PR mans dream and I have used the 'moaner' tag myself, I still had him on my fantasy team (until Indianapolis!), and while miss his undoubted talent....better than Rossi?   yup.

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Stoner

Brill pity he's an Oz

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Better than many gave him credit for.

When Rossi said the bike needed upgrades/ mods it was deemed as constructive, when Stoner said the same thing it was classified as winging even if his racing showed he knew what he was talking about.

It became fashionable for some to dismiss him as a moaner but that was based on that indivdiuals personal prejudices.

MotoGP WILL be the poorer for Stoner leaving next year and I'm not sure he'll come back (why would he as some followers of the sport gave him nothing but derission whilst he managed to become a world champion). Give it a few years and there'll be somebody to fill his space but MotoGP is in grave fear of driving off the manufacturers/ development and becoming a promo vehicle for advertisers only.

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

Casey Stoner

The moto GP paddock will miss stoner over the next few seasons. He is a true 'balls out' racer. I swear he could take my wifes knackered old pushbike, and still win !!!! I only wish him the best for the future. :biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle