Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa fastest on heavier Honda in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa fastest on heavier Honda in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa fastest on heavier Honda in Valencia

Dani Pedrosa signed off his best ever season in MotoGP by heading the timesheets at the end of a weather-hit two-day test at the Ricardo Tormo track in Valencia. Cold temperatures, intermittent rain and a slow drying track meant the Repsol Honda rider didn’t even take to the track until the final two hours of the test yesterday (Wednesday). Pedrosa, who dominated...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 November 2012 08:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MrSoftee

Nov 12

MrSoftee says:

Weight limits...

Oh come on, please grow up. Redding is hardly a big fat porker is he... Just because he isn't super small, lightweight or lanky doesn't mean he's some 'burger-eating' fatso. I've seen these sorts of comments popping up on this site too often recently. And how exactly is creating a level playing field in the class such a bad thing anyway? Surely having less influence from body size or build and more focus on actual skill is better.

Reply to this Topic
MrSoftee

Nov 12

MrSoftee says:

Haha, maybe so, and you're right, i haven't watched 'The Redding Files.' So he enjoys a burger, still isn't the round looking fat kid that some people on here seem to think. But really, my point was that i don't see why you (and others) were making the rule change out to be a bad thing, It makes complete sense even without Redding in the picture.

Reply to this Topic
kristofuwe

Jan 11

kristofuwe says:

From listening to the commentary over the weekend one of the reasons the weight limit has been brought in is because some of the riders are getting dangerously close to being underweight as they try to cut weight to claw back the advantage the smaller riders have not so that Redding can enjoy the odd burger.

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

Pies are cheap...

Think of the amount of pies he could buy with the cash prize there already is... Surely thats incentive enough? could be why he's been doing so well, who knows... lol. But in all seriousness, Kristof hit the nail on the head.

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

breaking news teenager eats a burger!!! in a class thats been designed to be as level pegging a possible there should of been a weight limit from the start.redding and several others are upto 30kg heavier than other riders and with the same engines thats gotta be worth a fair bit of time.and ppl having a pop at redding for eating the bigger the person the higher calorie intake needed

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

test

i think if Cal was able to come so close to dani jorghe would have mach dani's time easely. dough i still think dani's bike should be 25lbs heavyer he's so tiny and skinny kid

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Princess and the Pea

Tis amazing how acutely sensitive these very top boys are to changes.

Not that I'm suggesting for a moment Dani is princess like. There's only one of those in the paddock and I don't mean Elena

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostro

The princess will finish ahead of the pea next season..

Reply to this Topic
Throttlerider

Nov 07

Pedrosa wasn't the choice

Pedrosa lost the championship on his last fall. But Casey played the part. Reading at article related to Casey's leaving and his pict with Lorenzo made me think of his choices. Stoner was great ridding beasts, but his character is not that good. I am not the expert on this kind of discussions regarding ridding bikes, but I like watching. As I was saying, Stoner could have placed himself in second place, taking point of Lorenzo's and hand it to Pedrosa. it would have been fair. Teamwork. But, as only him could have a title on Honda. After such good work Pedrosa did, deserved the title at the end of this year. Stoner left himself lower than third and suddenly a week after he presented himself in a marvelous pace at his home race. Even after falling during training, there was no fear to stop beating records. Lorenzo was a lot less strong and got lucky for the title. Yamaha was nothing close to Honda's performance. Mr Casey played the game, and gave the title to the opponent. Bad character. Now "gone fishing".

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Benny Prefers....

his young men wiry lean, the type of wiryness that only comes with a long term drug habit, benny has never enjoyed a challenge and lacks the financial means to pay for more meat on the bone.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices