Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa fastest on heavier Honda in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa fastest on heavier Honda in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa fastest on heavier Honda in Valencia

Dani Pedrosa signed off his best ever season in MotoGP by heading the timesheets at the end of a weather-hit two-day test at the Ricardo Tormo track in Valencia. Cold temperatures, intermittent rain and a slow drying track meant the Repsol Honda rider didn’t even take to the track until the final two hours of the test yesterday (Wednesday). Pedrosa, who dominated...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 November 2012 08:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Dani

Anyone else getting the feeling Pedrosa could be the Haga of MotoGp, always so close but not quiet getting the championship?? i hope not.

Reply to this Topic
jigglingtitties

Nov 12

Ben

Haga was an uncouth ruffian, who picked his nose and wiped it on camera live on the grid.

Dani is a cultured, friendly chap who only indulges in white-collar crime related to sailing.

So no, he's nothing like Haga.

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

super fast dani

Not sure what's clicked with Dani recently but I can't see anyone beating him next year the boy is on fire.

On the weight it's got to be an advantage for a small rider like Dani but Honda won't want anyone to upset things for them.  Wasn't it Honda that pushed for the 800's presumably to favour Dani.

On Redding, he is 6 foot and weighs 11.5 stone, that is fucking skinny, certainly not fat.

Reply to this Topic
vincent_bell

Apr 03

vincent_bell says:

Pedrosa

Pedrosa is in my opinion nothing like Haga in terms of personality and riding style/talent but I see your point in terms of very nearly winning titles. Haga should've been WSB champ twice but his luck ran out, I guess the likes of biaggi and gibernau could say the same. It's a shame stoners left, hopefully pedrosa will fill his boots and fingers crossed the doctor will be back! Although cant see it as he seems to be less motivated these days as he's already done it all. Just hope he isn't going to be like schumaker in F1. As for crutchlow, my god he's fast and really up for it but always seems to be on the brink of a crash. Bit like in his BSB days when he showed immense speed over everyone else - then crashed. Looking forward to next season :)

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Pedrosa

has learned a lot from having Stoner as his team mate for the last two seasons, sharing data and telemetry he knows he can be more aggressive with the bike than he ever was before and is also a harder rider with his opponents. Next season could very well be his but I think Marquez already has what Pedrosa has only just found and will be there with him before very long.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle