Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez

British rider Cal Crutchlow hailed Marc Marquez’s much anticipated MotoGP debut after the Spaniard finished just over a second off the fastest pace in Valencia yesterday (Wednesday). Cool, windy and wet conditions threatened to wreck Marquez’s hopes of making his first appearance on a 2012-spec Honda RC213V. But once a slow drying surface dried sufficiently for Bridgestone slick tyres to be used...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 November 2012 08:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cal's comment

....re MM. Stick 'em all on the same bike i.e. a moped or GSX-R Thou for a few laps and we'd see alot of money going on MM. I hope this helps 'yzm1'. But i doubt it. Spot on CHR.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

stoner fanboys

Looks like the stoner fans have found a new messiah and he rides a hrc honda as well.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

acanada

The past 2yrs are obviously still grating bud. Time's a great healer.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Well sure Acanada

Stoner touted Marquez as his replacement some time back and Nakamoto concurred.

On the other hand Jarvis got Rossi back at Yamaha, much to their chagrin I guess. Any circus needs a clown.

Marquez,like Bradl and Iannone are there by virtue of merit. Rossi is at Yamaha by virtue of  history a la Schumacher F1.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Forgive me

I forgot to mention the huge sponsorship Rossi brings with his presence.

Feel free to enlighten me. I hear jack shit from ex Yamaha sponsors this way or that.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

does anyone really think this was marquez's first time on the bike! c'mon people wise up

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

No, but i guess he's had less time than Bradl.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

eddi

Of course it was his first time on the bike.How do you think it is possible he could have ridden the bike already?Please explain I would love to know.
There are rules in place to stop that happening and if it did happen somebody somewhere would find out and Honda and Marquez would be in the shit big time.
Do you think Smith had ridden the Yam or Dovi the Duke? No of course not.
Your not against the Spanish by any chance?

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

OH if i must then, well if you were paying attenti...... hold on just gonna make a cuppa

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

I'm a knob CHR??

MM has had 1 single test and hadn't won 1 fucking race, set pole, set fastest lap or done jack shit in MotoGP and he's the greatest best rider in the world? HE HASN'T DONE SHIT. Dani and Jorge came to MotoGP more accomplished than MM and they STILL are better then him RIGHT NOW. You can't say in one breath he's the best in the world and in the next breath say "oh, but he's not gonna beat those 2 guys over there". If he can't beat them he's not the best. Even in your post you say "for years to come" - that isn't right now buddy. Until MM wins some races and titles he isn't the best. Period. I don't know why you idiots even argue the point. This is racing - accomplishments, accolades, and titles are won on the track not on the lips of Cal freakin' Crutchlow.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices