Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez

British rider Cal Crutchlow hailed Marc Marquez’s much anticipated MotoGP debut after the Spaniard finished just over a second off the fastest pace in Valencia yesterday (Wednesday). Cool, windy and wet conditions threatened to wreck Marquez’s hopes of making his first appearance on a 2012-spec Honda RC213V. But once a slow drying surface dried sufficiently for Bridgestone slick tyres to be used...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 November 2012 08:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jigglingtitties

Nov 12

You'd have to be an idiot...

to argue with the points Dawg makes.

I mean, it was an impressive test for Marc, but he was only 0.2 seconds ahead of Michele Pirro.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

Go on son!!

This boy's gonna rock, and great too. Will be good for the championship. I love this sport, and this lad will stir the mix up lovely.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I'm a knob CHR??

Errr, yeah, you are...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Dumbest question ever Rawdawg..

..but we'll get over it..

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

In the big class, Lorenzo won his 3rd race, Pedrosa his 4th. Rossi only managed to win his 9th after crashing out of the first 2 races (but that was on a 500 so we'll let him off ). Interesting though that Biaggi won his first race on a 500....

There is no reason why Marquez won't win races next year.

Reply to this Topic
bluebottle2

Nov 07

bluebottle2 says:

marques

Hope they give the guy some Medication before he kills someone,find him selfish and friggin dangerous. from an ex racer who has some small knowledge of what's accecptable. has all the trates of Senna in his early days.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I know its too early to say but I wouldn't be surprised if he took Honda's golden boy to the cleaners in 2013. Wonder what Pedrosa will make of that if it really happened.

Reply to this Topic
jigglingtitties

Nov 12

You can't say that GYTR

It's too early.

Who's taking who to the cleaners?

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Smoke

Marquez will smoke most if not all of the MotoGp grid next season. He is an aggressive, very very skilfull, brave and reckless midget on the best bike. Oh and yes he could easily get someone killed. I don't like him. Cal getting his excuses in early no doubt.

Reply to this Topic
jigglingtitties

Nov 12

Klacto

What did you think of Simoncelli?

I've read a lot of comments on how he was dangerous scum, but the same people seem to be quiet on Marquez's indiscretions.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices