Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow hails ‘special’ Marc Marquez

British rider Cal Crutchlow hailed Marc Marquez’s much anticipated MotoGP debut after the Spaniard finished just over a second off the fastest pace in Valencia yesterday (Wednesday). Cool, windy and wet conditions threatened to wreck Marquez’s hopes of making his first appearance on a 2012-spec Honda RC213V. But once a slow drying surface dried sufficiently for Bridgestone slick tyres to be used...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 November 2012 08:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OxonJohn

Jun 09

OxonJohn says:

#35 v #93

I look forward to seeing how Crutchlow's opinion of Marquez might change should Cal find himself victim of one of the Spaniard's many questionable moves. The post-incident meeting between the two of them could be quite interesting, perhaps ending up with Marc's head stuck up Emilio Alzamora's arse!

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Smackbum

yep - totally agree. Until one of us has done what anyone on the MotoGP grid has done then I value Cal's oppion. same goes for Pedrosa, Stoner or even De Puniet - they have more insight than me.

OxonJohn - that'd be more entertaining than one or two of the MotoGP races this year, Pedrosa may win the championship, but Cal'd win the fight afterwards!

Ta,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

MIND GAMES STARTED

in motogp.com lorenzo said,

On next season and the return of Valentino Rossi to Yamaha, Lorenzo noted: "It's good for Yamaha, Valentino and me, because it will push meto go faster. I've seen Valentino happy; the M1 is a bike easier, I'm sure he will be strong. With the Ducati, besidesStoner, no one has succeeded; there is something that is not right."

season not start yet, but lorenzo already begin the fight first. OF COURSE mr. lorenzo, rossi is nothing! he cann't rode the beast, even he twisted everywhere and almost kill it. LOL.

where the mind games words is? "....i've seen mr. lucky champ happy; the M1 is a bike easier..." from my point of view it said, rossi cann't do nothing except in yamaha. and his WC cause he JUST LUCKY. pardon me.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices