Skip to content

Discuss This Randy de Puniet close to Suzuki MotoGP test deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Randy de Puniet close to Suzuki MotoGP test deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Randy de Puniet close to Suzuki MotoGP test deal

Suzuki looks likely to place its faith in the experience of Randy de Puniet to spearhead its return to MotoGP in 2014. The Frenchman is in negotiations to head development of Suzuki’s new 1000cc project, which will be extensively tested in Europe next year. The current Aspar Aprilia ART rider is close to clinching a deal that he hopes will give him...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 November 2012 10:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

No Preziosi has not got the flick

all rumour and scuttlebutt. Preziosi is the man who built a winner with limited resource. Ducati have just 86'ed their main problem.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Nice one nostro

I wonder if it'll only take Ducati 80 seconds to undo all of VR's & burg's two year development work.....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

jesus christ

are suzuki wanting to spend more money before the season starts in 2014!!! known crasher and overated underperforming french letter randy has done zip in moto gp. what a stupid decision.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

jigglingtitties

Bonjour branlement seins. Pour votre information Tommy Hill est un coureur anglais avec un montant lare de talent. Je pense que vous avez raison cependant, il n'est pas l'homme de la situation Suzuki.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

ow01fogno

ow01fogno1 I take it you dont rate Randy De Puniet? He cant be that bad he finished 2nd in the crts and he couldnt of done that by crashing all the time?   

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

ow01fogno yet another crass post

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bit harsh

on Foggy guys - Randy is a habitual crasher (true he's been better this season) but in the past he's crashed in every practice session and in the race.  I wouldn't trust him any more than I would Ruben Xaus. But I guess someones got to ride the Suzuki.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

de-puniet recent history 2009- 2 retirements, 2010- 2 retirements, 2011 -5 ret on the duke so probably broke 2012- 4 ret but only 1 was a crash SO out of 72 races no more than 6-7 crashes so that makes him a serial crasher !!!!

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

your confusing his old reputation to actually how he his now

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Ok eddl

Can't ague with your stats but he's been in it long enough without making much impact - perhaps test/development rider is his forte.  2nd CRT is not great in the grand scheme of things.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices