You are in... Forums > General > General > What a knob I am

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

What a knob I am

Off to work I go this morn on the bike, got about 15 mins down the road, the bike cuts out. I thought oh no not again.

The old girl wouldn't start up and I started to panic, being late for work ect ect. So I phones my breakdown company, only to be told it will be a hour before they get to me. Whilst Im waiting the local nut nut come over and chats/scares me, so I ignore him and investigate as to why the bike wont start.

I er look and see hoe much fuel I have and I can quite clearly say I had naff all fuel. I felt like a right twat when I had to explain this lol. I have never ran out of fuel lol.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 November 2012 12:39)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Lucas

you didn't??

That was sooooo bad:lol:

I might add haven't done anything as silly.....apart from last week forgetting to pull in clutch:shock:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

BB

come on, what about painting your kitchen kawaski green? see the biking thing i did there :lol:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

you said you wouldn't

say anything:shock: It is now Kawasaki green and magnolia.  It felt like eating in bloody green house. Even the walls had greenfly:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

Beelady

Where there's choccie cake there's me, I am surprised I never sniffed that place out.......lol

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

bikes

done most of those, zzr11 didnt pull sidestand up as i was just rocking in the garage to free off brakes, kept cutting out..mate came up and flicked stand up, said..oopsy!  and on bandit filled up, wouldnt start..thought rolocks..then another bandit oppsoit eme, saw him pull clutch and went ..doh!..:smile

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

ohh

now that im thinking about it there was this one time (that im admitting to)........that i forgot to switch my ol z from reserve to good..................the end result was a call to the mrs for some sos.............reason......quicker response:wink: 

Reply to this Topic
Blader2005

Dec 08

Blader2005 says:

ally..

done the same on my old rrx blade... started spluttering... so left hand reached down to flick the tap to reserve..........

only to find it was already on reserve...... thankfully it ran dry about 200yds from a petrol station..... :wink:

bikes get bloody heavy when you av to push em that far!!!  :mad::blink:

Reply to this Topic
JakePoppa

Nov 12

JakePoppa says:

I'm American

...and see now that I'm gonna have to brush up on Brit slang to understand half of what the hell you guys are talking about.

:smile

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Jake dude

I do apologise, some on here are from the north you know :winkie: oh and gunga has his own language which is only decipherable after 10+ pints :smile

Reply to this Topic
Fazerpod

Mar 06

Fazerpod says:

d'oh

My hubby ran out of fuel on the A249.  There's a petrol station at the top.  So he pushes the bike a mile up the hill in full bike gear in height of summer.  Arrives in a bit of a sweaty state only to realise that the reserve tank was still full he only had to flick the switch :blink:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices