You are in... Forums > General > General > JAMES BOND HONDA BIKE

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

zak03

Sep 09

zak03 says:

JAMES BOND HONDA BIKE

its true what they say,some people have more money than sense. the Honda bike James Bond rode in sky fall £50,100.00 so far on e-bay children in need. now dont get me wrong a good cause but for fooks sake children in need in britain when we can send millions abroad just dont add up with me shame on all goverments,oh and still 6 days to go on the auction:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 November 2012 12:53)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Eh???

Reply to this Topic
zak03

Sep 09

zak03 says:

at this moment in time there is a auction going on on e-bay for children in need and they are auctioning the Honda tat james bond rode at the beginning of the film and so far raised £50,100.00 in bids now i know that chris evans has bid 50K

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Was following this

this morning on radio 2. Chris Evans saw the bids on the JB bike to be £5k, so he added a zero, then someone else added the extra £100.

Whilst I like that all the money is going to charity, I am left with a partial distaste for the radio 2 auction this time around. Hearing that some people have over £100k to give away fro a day driving some cars or palying golf don/t half bring home the us and them side to our current society.

I guess at least this is the people who I would want to be giving the most to society, but I do have something of a twinge of jealousy if honest.

As for foreign aid - this is less than 1% of the UK gov't expenditure. Are we really gonna begrudge someone 1%? Mostly the money goes on "development" for nations who will be future trading partners. Whether we have the luxury of making such long term investments now - or whether now is precisely the time we should be doing such a thing - is a question I'll leave to the economists here.

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

If

a country can afford space / long range missile programs or large nuclear power investments they do not need aid from us.

Reply to this Topic
Perki6

Aug 10

Perki6 says:

Charity starts at home if you ask me. Why send it abroad when nothing gets to the people what need it anyway. after the middle man took his cut and  bought loads of AK47 and the rest there nothing left.

And the government borrows money to give it away :huh: there just no common sense. We are skint and all we doing is putting us in more debt.

Should give the money to charitys in this country or help for heros,  cancer research ect, what affect British people and British lives
I might be a bit harsh but that my opinion 

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

The

alternative to a capitalist society is communism....

There's money out there to be made.. most of us spend our lives in shit jobs bemoaning how the other half live when the other half are very often (apart from inheritance) the people who are willing to take risks and invest in things they believe in and are rich through their good ideas or brave financial moves!

I also mostly envy them....

If I could afford to waste 100k on something worth £500 for charity.. I probably would!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices