Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki GS750 cafe racer Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Suzuki GS750 cafe racer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

jeroen klaassens  says:

Suzuki GS750 cafe racer

In july 2011 I purchased a 1977 Suzuki GS750. Since then I have transformed the bike into a cafe racer. The engine is stock (65,000km). I made my own exhaust, seat, brackets, did all the welding jobs, resprayed the frame (removed all the unnecessary parts), rebuilt the forks and the calipers. The battery sits where the centre stand was. I used imitation K&N filters...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 November 2012 14:33)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hairybob

Jan 09

hairybob says:

GS 750

nice rearsets did you make them

Reply to this Topic
andyhrc

Apr 04

andyhrc says:

Wow, what a sad end for a classic Jap 4. At least the original bike had a seat and a chain-guard, and proper clocks etc. Now it looks like something from Scrapheap Challenge. I hate it. Sorry.

Reply to this Topic
Kahopue

Jan 13

Kahopue says:

The battery sits where the centre stand was. I used imitation K&N filters and did the rejetting of the carbs myself. The bike is fanastic to ride and I'm very proud! economics essay | philosophy essays

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

There are so many of these 'cafe racer' type bikes now.Ruined a good original bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle