You are in... Forums > General > General > Bollocks! Got done :(

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Bollocks! Got done :(

Received an unwelcome notice in the post today - done for 64 in a 40 limit last week.

Damn these fjr1300's with their deceptively fast speed,  and double-damn the blasted "safety" cameras and the miserable sons-of-a-thousand-bastards that run them.

:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 November 2012 17:08)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

you know, Slow

I'd fight it. I'd fight each and every charge - every fucking time. Id challenge the calibration and positioning of the covert units, the purpose (not the bullshit excuse) but the actual purpose of the cameras and demand factual evidence of the "claimed' results. I'd become known throughout the land as an avenger against totalitarian enactments, the face and voice of the opressed, downtrodden human beings tired of being controlled, monitored and observed by "technology" under the guise of public safety..

whats next?, a government camera in your bedroom to ensure missionary position compliance & "normal" penetration limits? 

You see where im going with this?? this robotics bullshit just has to stop. Fight, Fight, Fight - Never Give Up - even when you lose, start fighting harder

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Sorry slow. err Fast

I hope it wasn't a 'woman' postie who delivered the bad news :tongue: joking aside, sorry, them cameras are a bitch.....where are my veggie samosas? x

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Slow learner

Can they clock you from the front and then catch your number, after you've slowed down going past them? 

Yes they can. The North Yorks van is also hard to spot with minimal markings, a plain grey colour and (as I found out at 35 in a 30) they hide behind walls, making them totally invisible (against guidelines) to passing traffic.
Camera vans

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

CJ:

Got nothing in particular against women, don't get me wrong - and the postie is a woman too, half the time (and a fairly cute one at that!).  Only problem I have is when they are decidedly irrational and want to lay on a massive amount of grief just because you've had a good night out with the lads, like mine did last week :upset:

Anyway - the veggie samosas are all ready in the freezer, awaiting a suitable occasion, and there are more about to be made this very week!  You can have a pre-made one, or one made on the spot according to your individual specifications, as you wish :wink:

Here's a tip - keep the paper bags from flour, sugar and so on, they're great for storing samosas in the freezer.   There's plenty of flour bags from the samosas I make, and sugar-bags from all the lager production.   

Damn, it's hard to keep the weight off these days for some reason... thinking it's time to get training for the Spring half-marathon events.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices