You are in... Forums > General > General > Too many nice bikes

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

Too many nice bikes

how hard is it to decide on what bike to get i think ive whittled it down to 2 a 2008 cbr600rr looks awesome and is super light and nimble as fook.

then theres gsxr 750 bit more torque and power and supposed to resemble a 600

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 November 2012 17:45)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I've always

bought on a whim, just happened to go somewhere or look at something which caught my eye.  I have bought some donkeys using this method, but have bought some beauties too.

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

yea

well im trying to read reviews etc and get it in my head what i want so i dont just buy on a whim like i did a littl ewith the sv1000s i got now.

got to admit just reading review on visordown for cbr cant believe it only weighs 155kg dry

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

nice bikes

Lucas - you'll be happy with either mate, both are absolute crackers of bikes.  But having tested both,I found the CBR was more refined and smooth, which the gsxr was a bit more sharp (arguably, overly so - but I like it that way).

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

slow

yea ive been told both good bikes and read the same just cannot make mind up everything i read about gsxr 750 sounds awesome. but then read about 155kg dry weight and shorter wheelbase and the increase in mid range on cbr sounds really good as well 

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Lucas..

I don't think you would be disappointed with either of them..both great bikes.However i would lean towards the Honda..but i am biased......Ive had the pleasure of owning a few 600rr.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
mk1rob

Aug 11

mk1rob says:

Id go...

...GSXR purely because it looks better imo. Don't like the underseat exhaust on the honda.

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

to me

if its looks think i prefer cbr 

Reply to this Topic
denzil z9

Apr 07

denzil z9 says:

nice

choice to have to make regardless:wink:

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Lucas yamaha

Well i have owned a CBR6 F version and that was one good bike, good for 160 odd top end and very comfortable, the RR version will stay with the Suzuki 750 but the Suzi is more race focused, whilst the Honda is also a race derived 600 it will have better handling qualities and hold its value longer.

At the end of the day it depends what you want, both are great bikes, slightly more power in the Suzi as its a 750 but the Honda 600 is a true 600. Nice choice to have, I currently have a Honda Fireblade 1000RR.....what a bike.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices