Skip to content

General Done something rather silly this afternoon General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Done something rather silly this afternoon

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Done something rather silly this afternoon

After going over to Onyerbike to get the lead I so desperately needed to fit my charger, I found another lead looking decidedly similar to the one I needed on the garage floor:shock:

Do I send the spare lead that I supposedly didn't have back and admit I'm a dumbass or do I keep stum??

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 November 2012 19:54)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Tool kit on the Street Triple

consisted of one allen key and a tiny little metal stick, which is for holding the tank up.

It took a few hours to get together a proper little tool kit that fits in the playing card size storage, under the seat. Plus all my old tools were Harley size. Total cost of new tool kit was abut £20, including a tool roll, mostly found at an autojumble, and £5 for a cable replacment kit.

If there's no under seat space and you don't like bum bags what about a handlebar bag (Heine Gericke £7). I keep my leggings rolled up in one. Fits a treat on the bars and doesn't touch the paintwork at all.

And Oldish is right about the angled valves. Very handy.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices