Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

lesleyh

Aug 09

lesleyh says:

Be prepared

and check out the countdown,,,
Getting closer every second, can't bloody wait. :biggrin:
Question is, do I have an Armaggeddon moment? Family declaring undying love? Fook that:mad:
Independance Day re enactment? Hmm, I could be persuaded, whats the worst that could happen? I request Miss Tylers slim physique and instead of Mr Affleck, can we hire Val?:tongue:
Anyway, youre all gonna die soon so, bon voyage, enjoy all whilst we can :biggrin:
Edit: f0rgot the link dohhttp://www.december212012.com/
And I would like Mr Pedrosa instead, please?:roll eyes:

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 November 2012 23:06)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Well well

what a coincidence you chose this thread. Pissing and moaning though,that's always a good subject,I must consult my the websters book of recognised experts on the subject.Oh look,it even gives grid references!!  :laugh:.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Ayup Oscar (Ian)

Yes ,we need to have a chat.......:mad:

About next years fantasy league,....I came last and steve Balde called me a loser.......hes such a big meanie.:upset:

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

PDJ

?????????????????? My last comment ..... This was in no way anything to do with this thread, just mud slinging and my name was mentioned i have stayed away from here because i have little inerest in this site anymore

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Smoking

Yup - terribly difficult to quit.  Been quit over three years now, and it hasn't been easy.   Last weekend at a party, some lass gave me her fag to hold while she had to go off somewhere - after a few drinks too, it was sorely tempting to take a drag off it.

Didn't though.   The only thing one can do if one really wants to quit is follow a simple rule - Never Take Another Puff.  (NTAP)

NTAP

Reply to this Topic
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

smoking

stopping was/is the hardest thing ive ever done, and ive stopped alot of "things"..

Started in 1977, stopped last January, the nicotene has long since left my body, yet i still think i want one! every f*cking day.

Like slow said, not a single toke

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Smoking...

Well done Yank... it isn't too easy eh?   Still, it's worth it.

Funny thing is so, no matter how much you might want a fag, if you wait maybe five minutes the feeling goes away.   If you quit just this year, congratulations - got an anniversary coming up soon!

The good news is the strength of the desire tails off, and the urge to smoke gets less and less frequent.  In the end, it's just a vague desire once every now and then.

Keep it up!

Reply to this Topic
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

good to know

that eventually the desire will pass.

suppose its the 35 yrs of being "wired" to smoke that im expecting to unravel overnight:upset:

YES the benefits far outweigh the hit.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Yank: Thanksgiving

We don't celebrate "thanksgiving" or "indigenous population holocaust day" over here.

But we did celebrate three months earlier, on the anniversary of when The Mayflower left  :lol:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices