Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez exciting for MotoGP, says Nicky Hayden MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez exciting for MotoGP, says Nicky Hayden

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez exciting for MotoGP, says Nicky Hayden

Nicky Hayden believes the arrival of controversial but fast Spaniard Marc Marquez in MotoGP next season will inject fresh excitement and interest into the premier class. The reigning Moto2 world champion made an impressive MotoGP debut in last week’s weather-hit test in Valencia when he finished just over a second behind new Repsol Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa. Marquez was seventh quickest at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 November 2012 12:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Saturn

you`re a very bad man and you made him cry..

Anyway why`s he having a go at Britain on every single post he makes? Its not like America has anything to shout about...in Moto2 Moto3 MotoGP or Formula 1. Or any other racing. Oh I forgot about Lance Armstrong. Cheat. Found out. Disgraced.

Please stop making an idiot of yourself Milkybars.  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yes Cheeky

The day of the Yanks  is 20 years out of date - he's living his life from the history books.

Reply to this Topic
fanofthesport

Mar 10

Our day is over?

WHOA!!!! I haven't seen anything about this in the news.

You mean, me and the rest of my countrymen are on our way down?  We've got nothing to show for anything in the past 20 years??   I'm glad I came to this site today.  Who knows how long I would have gone thinking my nation was still viable?  I should have known something was up when we started hitch hiking on Russian rockets.

I had better get on my rotary phone and dial up every Americ.. I mean, "bloody yank"  and let them know WE'RE DONE, SON! 

lol, I would probably hate on Brits too if I had to deal with constant British trolls on my American website.. 

All the best to young Bradley Smith and Cal next year.  You folks finally have a pair of realistic contenders in the premier class.  Good for you.  I will continue to support all three of my guys, no matter what

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

I have american friend's who come over to stay every 2-3 yrs he's a professor and his wife is a teacher lovely people but they always apologise for the rest of the usa to us!

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Totally apt name...Fanofthesport.

Unfortunately this is what happens when you get a numpty like Milkybars dragging your nation down. 

I`ve ended up lowering myself to his level. Sorry.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

judging by the times mikybars posts, the language he uses, the grammar he uses, the tone he takes and the structure of his posts I would surmise that he is yet another of Benny Hedgehog/Rev Benny/ Black C bullock/Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm/Kerry Katona etc etc etc aliases

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

fanofthesport

I have every respect for 'normal decent Americans'    but in answer to you statement that there has not been anything in the news that America is slipping - following is an extract from an article from The Washington Post.

quote The recent recession wiped out nearly two decades of Americans’ wealth, according to government data released Monday, with ­middle-class families bearing the brunt of the decline.

The Federal Reserve said the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in just three years, from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010. That puts Americans roughly on par with where they were in 1992. unquote

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Wake me up when Yawl doing better.

With a $3.8 trillion yearly budget, the US Government is the most powerful entity in the world.

In the meantime, let me know how many countries yawl want us to buy or rescue.

The United States recently has continued to pump around $50 billion in aid to other countries each year.In terms of the absolute value of aid given, the United States is the world's top donor by far.

Be careful, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Country              Unemployment %

Portugal                15.8

United Kingdom   7.8

Ireland                  14.9

Spain                    25.8

Greece                  25.4

United States       7.9

France                  10.2

Italy                       10.2

Canada                 7.4

Netherlands          6.6

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

haha

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Why yawl getting incense with the "Fatty Boy" Rule.

It helps YAWL!!!          INNIT!!!!!!    LOL

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices