Skip to content

Discuss This You Ask/You Answer: Italian Reliability General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > You Ask/You Answer: Italian Reliability

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

You Ask/You Answer: Italian Reliability

"Has the quality of Italian motorcycles really matched the Japanese and Germans now? I'd love something with a bit more character than my Hornet 900, but don't want to have to employ someone to ride behind with a bucket and spade, scooping up all the bits that fall off. I know they've come a long way – but are they...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 November 2012 14:26)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

sorry guys just put this to bed

iti bikes ive owned bennie 254, 759 6, 2 x 900se1 3 x 850 lemanns guzzies 1 x t 5  1 x lavi 500 2 xsothern cross original jotas  1 x 1200 lavi 1x 1200 formula le manns  6 x vespa scooters

chairman of n/london norton owners club 3 yrs  started 5 bike ralies 3 of which still running ,tought by g. Odell and G bye how to race a chair ..used to race in the lower grades with foggy knew mike hailwood

2yrs as a roadrat

was in volved at the start of mag  spent 3 months in nick protecting bikers rights

raced the IOM  and most tracks in uk europe

been invited to the Sultan of Bruni palace for drinks and a look at his bikes

did i say had i had an electrical  degree i said i was and electrical engineer HNC ..i said i have a degree in reverse osmosis engineering and a chemical engineer ....but lets talk inteligence /schooling  i left school  ay 13 and went to work  but im not complaining made my first mill by 28 lost it by 31......lets go modern 1999 had a mine accident  large rock smashed my skull in but since the i passed 2 degrees NOT FUCKIN BOUGHT THEM OFF THE INTERNET

you in Mensa do you serve tea and coffee on there monday night meets ... as for insults i dont need to do much you do it to yourself

at this moment in time i am earning 175,000 pounds per yr + super+ 15.000 in allowances + bonuses normaly 20 grand ... so what you on 35 + a bus pass

as i said before mate ive done a shitload with my life

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

M8!

And in all that time, never learnt to write properly. I had to sit a written observed test to be in Mensa, so that would rule you out straight away.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

but

i dont want to be a waiter like you on a mensa monday night meet hand out out tea and coffee

plus ive always found that ppl who have to shout about how clever they are ..have no self conidence and cant stand to be out done and are not happy with their lot .......me personaly  i would not  shout about being a member of mensa because we all no how those twats are in real life..

but ok im not articulate or may be a thick kutn i write what i say and say what i think rite or wrong ,if im wrong im prob the first to admit it.......... i dont give a flying fuk what ppl think of me because im happy being me and  i dont try to be somthing im not   

point 1 your duke story crock of shit ....i checked it out with duke uk 

point 2 can you fix a porous head /block etc  yes you can as for backing this up ive given you ppl to contact   

point 3 guzzie story yep porous block yep that can happen to any engine

point 4 guzzie being  gutless you beeing so fuking smart you should worked that out from all the reports 

point 5 is that your only comeback 

dont bother repling your a typical all the gear no idea billy bullshiter fitter and turner wana be

in my life ive reached all my goals and more so ive been there got the T shirt... you my freind have just got the T shirt  

luv n kissesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx col now fuk thee off coz if want rhyfel i give thee fhyfel

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

can we now

get back to tht topic  now that billy bumfuck is silent

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

brutale r, for the last time!

Seriously mate, you have a personality disorder and need to see a professional who can help. And thats not my opinion, its my wife who's qualified to say that!

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

m8

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

m8

my GHAST IS FLABBERED m8 your getting your wife  to fight your battles and sort out your rubbish next itr will be your sisters will it

and if your misses is a professional she should know that she cant not and must not make that sort of assumption as she would know to assume makes an ass of you and me

now in the words  of Mr T silence fool

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices