Skip to content

Discuss This Marc VDS miss out on Maverick Vinales MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc VDS miss out on Maverick Vinales

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc VDS miss out on Maverick Vinales

Maverick Vinales has rejected the chance to sign a long-term deal to race in Moto3 and Moto2 with Scott Redding’s Marc VDS Racing squad. After much behind-the-scenes manoeuvring and negotiating by Marc VDS management, the Spaniard was offered the chance to ride a Kalex-KTM machine in next year’s Moto3 championship before moving on a two-year contract to Moto2. When talks initially commenced...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 November 2012 16:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Thats a hell of an offer to turn down, would have been straight onto a top bike in Moto2, I understand he wants to win the Moto3 title but he looks a bit big for the class and he only going to get bigger. Folger will be the man to beat next year.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Everyone

says this guy has potential. He needs to win the crown next year in my opinion to justify all the hype. I read somewhere he was in the top six earners in MotGP! 

He`s fast, no doubt but I`d like to see more wins next year. 

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Top 6 earners

In the whole of GP? Surely not, where did you read that?

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

OK

I stand corrected then. I cant remember where I read it, so cant go back and check. Anyway, the Rev wont be far off I sure. 

Still though, 10th....6th.....he`s still doing alright for someone who has yet to fully deliver the goods. 

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Thanks

Interesting reading!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

good for them then

antoher crybaby spoilt teen who thinks because he is fast can do what he likes, wont last forever with that chip on his shoulder. fast kid tho but you dont walk out on your team on world level it just shows your a wussy.

Reply to this Topic
aaronrowles

Nov 10

aaronrowles says:

Done OK

He has started off OK with his new team though! Lap record! http://gpxtra.com/2012/11/20/vinales-breaks-circuit-record/

Reply to this Topic
ed30

Sep 12

ed30 says:

Hmmmmm

I would question the veracity of the info paraded as fact on the gpxtra story, especially given that the author can hardly write........

Reply to this Topic
ed30

Sep 12

ed30 says:

errrr

Not sure why you''re so upset Rev......but no need time call me names. What makes you think it's a translation anyway? Oh and, I don't think your post was particularly constructive either!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices