Skip to content

Discuss This Shane Byrne opts for BSB over MotoGP British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Shane Byrne opts for BSB over MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Shane Byrne opts for BSB over MotoGP

Shane Byrne will attempt to lift a fourth BSB title in 2013 after opting not to move to Paul Bird’s MotoGP squad next season. Byrne could have moved to Bird’s CRT squad but he has chosen to stay in British Superbikes to race a Kawasaki ZX-10R with Keith Farmer for Bird's Rapid Solicitors-backed effort. The 35-year-old has been agonising over his future...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 November 2012 10:55)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

luckyskua that works aprilia was a pig of a bike plagued with mechanical problems.if byrne retired who wud we watch in bsb??no hill no byrne.seriously dude think before u speak nxt time

Reply to this Topic
dartman

Aug 02

dartman says:

Luckyskua WTF are you going on about! Shakey is one of th most consistant and exciting riders in BSB!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

luckyskuya

I think you are being a bit harsh Shakey was not on a Competitive Motogp machine previously however he earned good money and experience,He is consistent and quick,don't forget that he would of been champion last year under the old scheme ,He always comes across as a nice bloke and on camera even has a dash of the Sheene charisma,I think he has made the right decision ,It is not a great deal when the only thing that the motogp has as a benefit is travel !He has done all that before.Shakey is the quality of rider BSB needs he will be up there, you can be sure of that if the kit is on par

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

What The Hell is The Piont

Why oh Why wobble round at the back of the field on a pile of junk with a 1000% chance of winning absolutely nothing in Moto GP

Shakey is too good a rider to chuck away a career by entering moto gp

BSB or WSB is where its at for Shakey, good decision my Man

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

shaky marrage

you can see who as told shaky where to go lovely wife PETRA

Reply to this Topic
buddie

Feb 06

buddie says:

Shakes

I would love to see James Ellison win the title. Not because he is any better than shakey ,. But because of the system in place especially in motogp . He could have stayed there with another team but he did not have the funding. Which proves my point

Reply to this Topic
bikercam

Nov 07

bikercam says:

luckskuya

Shakey an also ran??!!! Hello?! Did he not win the title last year despite missing races?! Did he not blitz everyone at Brands and win the last 3 races to clinch the title?! Shakey is the class of BSB and has been for a long time in between his stints at World level. I hopehe makes it 4 titles this year and overtakes Kiyos record of wins!! I also hope for some more Stalker wins!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices