Skip to content

Discuss This Macau Grand Prix now available to watch online TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Macau Grand Prix now available to watch online

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Macau Grand Prix now available to watch online

Coverage of this year's Macau Grand Prix race is now available online. Sunday's race, delayed from Saturday due to wet weather, ran over a shortened 10 laps after a series of red flags and delays in almost every session. The race will air on UK TV with English commentary at some time beforeChristmas.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 November 2012 13:33)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Top man

Michael really excells with his smooth fast riding style, 8 wins now fantastic, all the Brits did well, as usual, no Yanks to be seen, it takes real road racers to do this, and the Northwest 200, TT etc., 

Reply to this Topic
reestyboy

Jan 11

reestyboy says:

Bummer - missed it !

I was there on Saturday and saw the 1 lap before it was cancelled (which was a sensible decision). I wish I could've been there on Sunday (sadly had to fly back to the UK) to see the postponed race - great to see it was an all Brit podium !

It was very sad to see the crate containing Carreira's wrecked GSX-R 1000 with a large wreath on it. R.I.P. Luis.

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Britz Rule

Well done MCN for posting this. Great to Rutter winning again I guess all the gravel traps and run offs in short circuit racing must put him off a bit. The run off areas at Valencia Moto GP seem to take up more space than the actual race track. I wonder too how lucrative these races are for the guys ?

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

FREE!

Good to see bike racing for free AND in full (the race if not extras). If motorcycle racing in various forms wants to grow in popularity it HAS to be free on terrestrial tv. Only this way do you get momentum and people tuning in whom are not hard core fans but can and will talk about and expand awareness. Being on satellite marginalizes, however good the coverage.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices