Skip to content

Discuss This Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future

Ousted Ducati MotoGP boss Filippo Preziosi says he is optimistic that the Bologna factory is destined for a successful future. The Italian will no longer serve as Ducati Corse’s General and Technical Manager from January, 2013 after Ducati owners Audi implemented a major management restructure today (Tuesday). Preziosi will be replaced by former BMW World Superbike boss Bernhard Gobmeier, who will take...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 November 2012 14:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

CCB

Rossi faced 'this trio' in HIS prime, not theirs bud.    

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Reverend

Agreed   but I think that's what I already said - best of the rest.

I have formed the opinion from observation that you are astute and adept at turning stats  figures and statements however meaningless to your advantage and I give you credit for that.    Your manipulation is both clever and plausible    However I am not fooled like some others.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Reverend

I think that illustrates exactly what I mean    when under pressure change the subject.   Sweet!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny and others

I can't he bothered with retort, but really can't you bang another drum?, for fuck`s sake sad twat, , Can't wait for your response, I'm sure it will be of mensa standard

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Who else?

Who else could Ducati have took on as their Top rider?Spies ? Biaggi? Sykes? Espargaro?. No one but Dovi for that job , theres no doubting his ability but he's no Pedrosa/Lorenzo or Marquez .I think Crutchlow would have been daft to sign for Ducati although given the chance he'd have taken their hand off . Ive had a side bet with my Brother that Dovi wont podium all season , we'll see .

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Stig

Obviously the Rev isn't gonna be on your christmas card list this year. Fair enough. But to constantly attack the guy in such abusive fashion is somewhat hypocritical.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

It's the perfect time to jump on that bike..

..and to me it's another illustration of the good fortune that appears to travel with Dovi. The good Reverend will naturally disagree, but his results this year in particular have often been due to the misfortune of others and not necessarily of his own making, which have inflated his stock. That being said, I have to wholeheartedly agree with Tripitaka's assessment of his future potential. Best of the rest possibly, nothing more.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Dovi's standing

Dovi has been vastly underated for years. Long before Benny appeared on here ,i was sticking up for him in the Spies debate. All the so called intellectuals were singing Spies praises as the next alien , a champion in the making no doubt about it. I pointed out Dovi's record was as good if not better than his and was ridiculed. The rest is history.

Through out all his time in Moto GP Dovi has been the only one to consistently split the aliens up. Granted he's never managed to truly challenge for a title, but he is far better than the rest  and is very consistent.

Crutchlow has shown greater speed over the season but thrown it away too often, much like Dovi did in 09  whilst challenging for racw wins.

The aliens are special ,and Dovi is inlucky to be in a period of three or four special riders. Deserving of the factory seat? most definately.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Pacey

Sorry i dont buy into that one, by the end of 2010 when an injured Rossi was still managing to win a race and podiuming regularly, Pedrosa was 5 years in racing in Moto GP on the best equipment out there.

Stoner the same and a one time world champion going backwards as the factory Ducati became harder and harder to compete on . lorenzo was the only one in that period on his learning curve and had learnt enough.

Preziosi makes beautiful motorcycles that are abit different, but if you want to beat Honda and Yamaha ,its not about being different its about being quick enough, and his bikes clearly werent with either rossi or Stoner on it. The casey won afew at the end of 010 shit doesnt wash. thats blinkered fanboy speak.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Will dovi be world champ on the duke ? YES HE WILL right off to take me meds

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle