Skip to content

Discuss This Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future

Ousted Ducati MotoGP boss Filippo Preziosi says he is optimistic that the Bologna factory is destined for a successful future. The Italian will no longer serve as Ducati Corse’s General and Technical Manager from January, 2013 after Ducati owners Audi implemented a major management restructure today (Tuesday). Preziosi will be replaced by former BMW World Superbike boss Bernhard Gobmeier, who will take...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 November 2012 14:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

That's okay Rev.

You have all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. I'm sure I'll cope without you..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You expected more - but got less..

..I'd hold onto that view if I were you Rev, I suspect next season will be much the same for you.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Presiozi was optimistic and believed he was on the right track when Casey left and Rossi was in twelth when he got on it dreamer is not the word..His I design it should work so just figure it out... The whole frameless thing has been a debacle from beginning to end(no casey would have meant no frameless debacle but that is a story for another day). I have no doubt that in Italian business school there will be a whole semester on how not to do it entitled letting an engineer run without constraint or something like that. Who the fuck said yep we have only one rider who can ride it lets build all our motorcycles this way???... mental!! and better off dreaming his designs where he can do any harm.. Of course the guy who put him in charge of design and racing is truly to blame.But no doubt he's just commissioned his new yacht using a an Audi cheque book. I fully expect Ducati to be quite a bit better post prezzy but it'll take a bit of time...Should have happened 3 years ago before they drove Casey out in frustration..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

There was but one word

in that completely unintelligible diatribe that would've sufficed - mental. Best scurry back to nuzzling Emmett's bottom Hardlylean. You're making Colonel Sanders representative almost appear lucid.

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

HugeSpleen

There is large button to the right of your keyboard, just to the right of the # key and with an arrow on it pointing down and left.  Try it, it won't hurt you or damage anything.

Go on, be brave.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hugetwat go back to bed fecktard.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN