Skip to content

Discuss This Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Filippo Preziosi optimistic for Ducati’s MotoGP future

Ousted Ducati MotoGP boss Filippo Preziosi says he is optimistic that the Bologna factory is destined for a successful future. The Italian will no longer serve as Ducati Corse’s General and Technical Manager from January, 2013 after Ducati owners Audi implemented a major management restructure today (Tuesday). Preziosi will be replaced by former BMW World Superbike boss Bernhard Gobmeier, who will take...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 November 2012 14:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Cornbowl

All Dovi has got to do is to get in front of Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Rossi, Marquez, Bradl, Crutchlow, Hayden, Bautista, you've got to be joking you dipshit, come to think of it 7th's a bit generous

You forgot Smith

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Rev

The history books will show, Dovi, generously paid, has won one 125 championship 8 years ago. As a Honda factory MotoGP rider with one win WTF, a desireable Tech3 M1, no wins, now he's taken the cash from Ducati, and his results sheet will read, nothing, because if he wasn't good enough on the previous machinery, to make it, in the real world, what the hell do you think he's going to do on that Duke.  If Smith improves Dovi will have him on his arse by mid season, and that's saying something.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabs

No I didn't, I've added him into my reply to the Rev. So that's another problem to Dovi, not to mention Iannone and Spies lol. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Very astute Corny..

..Crazy Joe has been flying under the radar somewhat, and his style could just suit the Ducati very nicely. He'll shake things up a bit and give the old pus ball something to consider..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Oh, intelligence doesn't interest me..

..just fame and fortune and good teeth...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Do horse's have good teeth..

..?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

CHR

Horses teeth are fantastic, you can file them down when they get worn, buff 'em up with a cordless power drill slap on the whitening and your looking goooood lol

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rev. I bear you no malice..

..I understand you're just a sheep in sheep's clothing.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Crazy Joe with a style to suit the Duke?

CHR has it escaped you that Iannone has a build similar to Rossi and is very Rossi-esque in his style on a bike? What on earth makes you think this will work with the Duke when it so patently didn't for Rossi?

But hey, who knows. Perhaps he can adapt and adopt a more modern dynamic style of forceful abrupt changes that should work well on the Duke, a bike which needs to be manhandled and not treated submissively.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Nostro.

Your last paragraph say's it all.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale