Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential

Andrea Dovizioso says it is too early to understand the potential of Ducati’s Desmosedici MotoGP machine after he made his debut for the Bologna factory in Valencia last week. Cold and wet conditions meant Dovizioso completed less than 40 laps on a dry track, as he became the latest high profile rider to stake his reputation on making the struggling Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 10:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

When he wins a race..

..then we'll talk. Up to then, what do you have? - nothing!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

bennybubbleDovidoper

On and on and on ,Dovi blah DOvi blah Benny its friday night shouldn't you be out sheep dogging,get the torch and get your shuvvie out the shed, head for the hills, baaaaah Bloodbubble will be waiting to seagull you !

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

Rev

I completely understand your feelings especially after reading Bultoboys post.
Rather dull and extremely boring to say the least.
Why would someone bother to type so much shit all at once but then again he seems to be an expert at it from what I have seen in the past.

PS. Do you know nostro and bultoboy are in the same team.

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

Pigstig

Shouldn't,you be tucked up in your stig T-shirt , duvet and y-fronts bab ? Do you need me to tuck you in ?

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

cornbowl

It is a big if for the Duc,s. but if they get it right they have the riders to do something decent, as for Brad, he will be up there no doubt, pushing Crutchlow and fighting for podiums

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

cornbowl

It is a big if for the Duc,s. but if they get it right they have the riders to do something decent, as for Brad, he will be up there no doubt, pushing Crutchlow and fighting for podiums

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Jack

Don't worry I've noticed that Nostro is an agnostic and bats for the same team as Bulto.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Why would anyone bother Jack?

Good question Jack as any chance of reasonable debate on this site is as likely as Dovi winning a race next year. However, if you're into slagging off other users, childish name-calling and general abuse, then I guess this forum's your bag

On the plus side, if reading what I wrote wasted 30 seconds of your pointless existence, then it achieved an objective.

The 'condensed' version in the parlance you seem to prefer Rev, is that Dovi's got fck all chance, couldn't hack it on a Honda, will take a dive on a Ducati

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Saturn ?????????

What the fck are you on about

Everyone knows God exists - he's on his second coming on a Yamaha next year

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bulto