Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential

Andrea Dovizioso says it is too early to understand the potential of Ducati’s Desmosedici MotoGP machine after he made his debut for the Bologna factory in Valencia last week. Cold and wet conditions meant Dovizioso completed less than 40 laps on a dry track, as he became the latest high profile rider to stake his reputation on making the struggling Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 10:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Sorry Rev

Way off beam, your 'nose' for insight fails you

You seem a little churliush tonight, difficult to please. Neither receptive to a reasoned view, or satified with the succint version you asked for.

Probably a result of the wearyness you felt after your banter with CHR.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Well Saturn

Remember you said that - ha ha ha ha!

Like you said  -  I talk bollocks

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bulto

I don't think I ever said that !!!  You make some valid points and reasoned arguments except when you denigrate Rossi. Still we can't all be perfect eh ?

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Bloodbubble

Glad you are enjoying the fun.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

madbennybubble

You are with your pretend friends again Ben ,your not going all Brian Conley again are you, it's a puppet ! Like lord Charles used say "you silly arse" he's a friend of yours to isn't he ?, oh they are outside the door have them cleaned for morning will you , I got sheep shit on them when I kicked this Welsh Cider drinking beggar up the arse today ta ta

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

laugh away Benny

I am pleased to have brought a smile to your dribbling mouth , send you to sleep Benny if i had my way you'd be in a coma,now rest youbhave a long day ahead banging that tambourine against your head, won't be long now before your shoe box comes full of gifts

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

confused

Clearly as you don't know who you are ? Benny or Bubble that Crystal meth really did you didn't it , It must of been hard for your tenth foster parents having to throw you out ,do you still piss the bed you mal adjusted misfit

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Mmmmmm

But few could blame me - it was rather daunting, dry and dull.

Allitertion - nice, a commendable effort this late into the night from the rarely wrong reverend.

However, I digress, this obviously isn't the forum for reasoned debate about Dovi and Ducati, so that as they say, is my lot, I'm done.

They also said, back in the golden age of the 60s, that a double diamond works wonders. I fear the same can't be said of this particular Double D combo.

Have fun with your friends reverend

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny but

You care Benny more than anyone and that makes it worth while it really does

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

No Saturn

You make some valid points and reasoned arguments except when you denigrate Rossi.

You always missed the point. Not Rossi at all, just the idiotic claims made by some who bought into the myth and their denigration of any other rider who challenged him.

I have my reasons for not particularly liking certain attributes of Rossi's character, but his skill on a bike I have never questioned, only the more ludicrous claims of some of his more blinkered and fanatical fan base.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle