Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential

Andrea Dovizioso says it is too early to understand the potential of Ducati’s Desmosedici MotoGP machine after he made his debut for the Bologna factory in Valencia last week. Cold and wet conditions meant Dovizioso completed less than 40 laps on a dry track, as he became the latest high profile rider to stake his reputation on making the struggling Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 10:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Guys

The heading is Dovizioso reserves judgement on the Ducati   So if the man himself is reserving judgement so should we !  Everything below is pure speculation. Wait and see !!!

And Rev anyone can strike a 'pose' and look cool on a bike!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hang on is Wosi off in la-la-land yet again?

Dovi after the two day test at Valencia

“We only had about an hour and a half and it was pretty overcast, with wet patches, so the conditions were difficult for my first impression in the dry. It wasn’t the occasion to try lots of changes, so we weren’t able to set the bike up perfectly. Still, the lap time is quite good, and so is the feeling. Of course it’s always a big change to switch bikes, and it takes time to understand. Hopefully we’ll have good weather for the test in Jerez.”

If anyone knows about bullshit it's Wosi. He's forged a MCN career of spouting it.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Tut tut nostro

you're guiltier than most when it comes to spouting shite.

"So before you point your fingers,

Make sure your hands are clean,

Judge not!"

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"And Rev anyone can strike a 'pose' and look cool on a bike!"

Yaaa, that's not always true.. http://www.whatsthelatest.net/funny/time-laugh-13-funny-people-motorcycles/

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

He's up to his neck in mud and alligators and money!!!!,and he wants to reserve judgement,I bet he does.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Rainmaker

Ha ha ha !    And those guys don't look cool ?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Quoting biblical passages SM

our little bit of belly button fluff. And here was me thinking Atheism was the one thing we had in common. Has  your lord and master the wicked Reverend turned you to the dark side of Jesus on a Ducati?

Beware, he has devious plans for you naive young disciple.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Rev

you obviously mean he's going to be the 'ultimate sacrifice' poor old Dovi, I can just see him thorny crown and all.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Fair assesment

'Im pleased Ducati did not chase the weather like Yamaha post Valencia race. I'm also pleased we will see red Ducati's next year. I'm sure pleased Dovi has a 'spearhead' role to play within a senior class team for the first time.. The bloke has earned it. Nope,he's never been cliched 'alien', but the potential lurks consistently race in and race out. One thing for sure,he will push the front end of the bike bloody hard,unlike his predecessor. 

Reply to this Topic
Wato45

Oct 12

Wato45 says:

So ones the 2004 125 champion and the other is the 2006 MotoGP champion. I think we all know which one is better.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle