Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso reserves judgement on Ducati potential

Andrea Dovizioso says it is too early to understand the potential of Ducati’s Desmosedici MotoGP machine after he made his debut for the Bologna factory in Valencia last week. Cold and wet conditions meant Dovizioso completed less than 40 laps on a dry track, as he became the latest high profile rider to stake his reputation on making the struggling Desmosedici...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 10:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Yep 'this' year ducati will make it happen.......

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cornfed

Dovi, he's always had a bike 'ready to race' , he didn't develop the Honda, he didn't develop the Yamaha, he won't develop the Ducati, he'll just bitch about it when he gets near his limit.

----------------------------------------------------------

He realised the braking system at Tech3 could be improved so took it upon himself to rectify the problem. Dovi will go about his work quietly and confidently as he always has. No histrionics, no particular thrills but certainly nothing to prove to anyone other than himself. Maybe a lack of  'development skills' are close to your heart?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I was quoting a religious guy

but not JC.

As for Dovi, I just don't see it. He's a class act alright, but I see him as more of a journeyman than a big hitter. I'm also concerned about the front end of that bike. Dovi's biggest weapon is braking and corner entry. If Ducati don't solve the front end woes, Dovi could be on skid row.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Bigger lungs?

That'll be all that singing in the valleys no doubt. I don't think I've ever been punched by a man of the cloth, but life is about new experiences.

Dovi - the beige man of Motogp

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Not with those teeth Rev

I'd get skinned alive.

I have to agree with "stealth bomber". Good call. He certainly slips under the radar and draws little attention!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You're such a cheeky monkey Rev

You ever thought about chopping in the CB200 for something a little more environmentally friendly?

http://youtu.be/1Cca9y12jng

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Good wheelies!!!

Well at least he can prat around then as losing drive out the corners unless your stoner won't help next year

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny here we go

Multiple posts /accounts one topic however ,I will refrain from venting my spleen at you its closed season and its been raining a lot so you wont of been out much ,but I agree with you Dovi will be stealth like next year ,in fact I don't think you will notice he is even there ,#4 it's need to know time ,this is Nemesis team Ducati !

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Paceypants

Wow, wanted better brakes, and all his development skills gave him that idea, what an icon. He only  wanted those to get an edge on Cal, now he'll have a job to see him, Cal will be so far in front.

REV, you miss spelt your 'Dovi - The Stealth Bomber of MotoGP' that should read BUMMER of MotoGP

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices