Go to most recent reply

norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Visordown journalist caught at 160

Who's a naughty journalist.

Visordown

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 12:24)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dave80h

Oct 08

dave80h says:

Good on him.

All I can say is good on him for pleading guilty and accepting what he did and taking it on the chin. Unlike all the other people who seem to have an inability to accept when they are in the wrong and they start kicking off like spoilt little kids saying such things as: The cop followed me for too long and they egged me on its all the fault of the police. Get a grip children. His riding was fast, not dangerous, hence he plead guilty to careless driving not dangerous but it was well in excess of the speed limit and he accepted that. It really makes me laugh when people almost say how dare the police catch us breaking the law. 

Reply to this Topic
steveb

Aug 02

steveb says:

Well done to the magistrate

I think that is a fair and reasonable punishment for being caught doing 160mph on the Queen's highway. I hate seeing people get sent down for speeding.

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Its not about....

.....denying the fact that you were speeding, I think what the posts are saying is, why is it ok for the Police to travel at those speeds for the full duration instead of pulling the biker up at the earliest opportunity to save any further problems or accidents, how is it Careless driving for one bike but not so for the other?

If you can answer that one hand on heart, i will be well impressed.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices