Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah?

Suzuki have released photos of this rather bright colourscheme for the new Hayabusa out next year, which will be on display at their stand at Motorcycle Live. They've hinted that if they get enough positive feedback, they'll release the colour in the UK alongside the four colour schemes already announced. Let us know what you think - is the yellow yuk or...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 14:14)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ SHIVA_

"i don't think you have ever ridden a bike."

Please come visit me in person so you can see the motorcycles in my garage, and so I can punch you in the face for your libel.

N.b. In the US, 'Busa (note leading apostrophe) is a common diminutive for Suzuki Hayabusa, as an Internet search will reveal.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

@ snev

Properly calibrated measuring devices do not lie, and Suzuki’s are subject to the laws of physics – ‘nuff said.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"can punch you in the face"

Nice piglet...

out brother.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Hey Piglet....

"properly calibrated measuring devices don't lie" yeh, no shit and your point is exactly ? I really don't think Shiva would enjoy seeing your collection as it has no BMW's and he gave up fighting when he left school....87 years ago.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

oops

sorry I missed off the 000,000.years, that was when the Dinosours be came extinct wasn't it?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Shiva, he left school....87 years agojawdrop.gif :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Good old days...

At one time in the UK, calling someone a liar would have resulted in the issue being settled with swords.

@ snev - No Beemers here, but a couple of Husqy's (Terra 650 and SMR511) are on the wish list.  Since BMW owns Husqvarna, would they count?

As for the Hayabusa - the combination of weight, wheelbase and steering geometry tells that it will not fly through s-bends or chicanes like a super-sport (much less a supermoto), and timers tell us it is not much faster accelerating than a super-sport and no faster than a super-bike until speeds reach twice the legal limit or so of most countries.  If I lived in Germany I might consider one for very early summer morning rides on the Autobahn.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Well.....

considering all the comments about the age, colour, performance, weight, agility and riding position not to mention "calibrated devices" I conclude that....... The Honda "Dullsville" is by far the better Bike and Piglet tells "Porkies"..... Shiva is going to get a punch in the face by a 6ft 4"American and any one who actually owns and rides any bike knows "bugger all" about it. 'Busa is a legend "Nuff said"

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

You guys are way too punchy

You guys have no sense of humor, and are trigger happy, bored housewives.   You certainly can't take it.  A little comment and soon the guns are drawn, swords are unsheathe and brass knuckles are placed.  

what a bunch of sorry saps.

You're on a public discussion forum, have a sense of humor. lighten up!!!!!!

calling a 14 year old bike, OLD is honest.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

well

its yellow and looks fine to me

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle