Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah?

Suzuki have released photos of this rather bright colourscheme for the new Hayabusa out next year, which will be on display at their stand at Motorcycle Live. They've hinted that if they get enough positive feedback, they'll release the colour in the UK alongside the four colour schemes already announced. Let us know what you think - is the yellow yuk or...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 14:14)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

So many "sage" words from people who have never had a decent capacity sports bike or a Hayabusa/ZZR14.

The little guys always have something to prove. Its ok, we know. .

Someone will be telling us next that an RG250 can beat a Hayabusa "in the twisties". Lol Not that we have heard them all before. I reckon everyone should ride a Busa at some time and learn how great they are. The ZZR14 equally so.

As for the yellow Busa, I was looking at it in the flesh yesterday and I thought..... It is supposed to be a Japanese Falcon and not a Canary?

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

Butt ugly pile of...........

................crap. Never owned one. Never will. Any litre sports bike would murder it on track so what's the point?

Reply to this Topic
shallwedance

Aug 11

shallwedance says:

aa bike

should get to you a bit quicker

Reply to this Topic
shallwedance

Aug 11

shallwedance says:

busa

piroflipsays

Butt ugly pile of...........

................crap. Never owned one. Never will. Any litre sports bike would murder it on track so what's the point?

do you actually own a bike you ignorant twat?

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

AA bike

god i really hope so..................can i get one

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

All in favour

These things are basically the motorbike equivalent of Lamborghinis - absolutely mental speed, power and styling. They're pure excess, and not to be taken too seriously. Lambos look bloody awesome in bright yellow or orange, so why not a 'Busa?

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Re: All in favor

I love the hypersport class.  It's my favorite type of bikes.  I ride a K1300S myself, which is one of only 3 bikes in this category.  I have always liked the 'Busa and of course the ZX14 (ZZR1400).  But give credit to Kawa for updating the ZX14, the latest version is a real beast and ups the ante quite a bit.  But Suzuki due to financial troubles can't afford to put the R&D funding needed to give the 'Busa the update it deserves.

Of the 3, the K1300S is lightest, most agile and best cornering, even though it may be just a tad slower than the new Kawa.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

Shiva

Fair comments mate.

A lot of people talk shit about hypersports bikes. Those people are the ones who have never owned one or put plenty of miles on.

I have owned 5 Busas since 1999 and on my latest a 2002 model I fitted a blower and some other mods to up it to 240 rwhp. Its a street bike not a race bike. Done all the usual performance mods in the past, but decided I wanted more power. Got other bikes too, because it aint all about speed and power.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

BTW.

New York, taxi bike ?

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Not really interested...

For the same money as a Hayabusa, I could get a super-bike race replica that would accelerate just as fast and eat it in the corners. Now, if it had more distance friendly riding position, came with hard bags, and speed limits were higher, I would re-consider.  Heck, might as well give up a half-second or so in the quarter-mile and get a Honda VFR1200F instead, which would meet the sport-touring bill – and no chain to lube and adjust.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices