Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Poll: Yellow Hayabusa, yuk or yeah?

Suzuki have released photos of this rather bright colourscheme for the new Hayabusa out next year, which will be on display at their stand at Motorcycle Live. They've hinted that if they get enough positive feedback, they'll release the colour in the UK alongside the four colour schemes already announced. Let us know what you think - is the yellow yuk or...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 14:14)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Piglet....

I'm sure it does but one day they will let you ride on the Big Track.with the Grown ups and Big Bikes:lol:

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

snev

Yeah I didnt want to tell the tyre rep the truth, you know how all defensive and shocked people go, tutting and stuff ?  lol

BAHAHHAAHHAHHA !! Don't tease the children.... they will out huff you, they can stamp their feet louder ! lol !

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

I very happy with the blower on mine, nice liquid smooth power delivery from 60 mph in 6th it moves quite nicely through to............... whatever you want. With no fuelling glitches.

I stretched the Tubsters  wheelbase by 4" for stability but even with my bulk on it the front comes up very easy on the throttle.

Rotrex blower (Not a TTS job) PC3 multi port usb hub, low comp pistons, hermetic gaskets, alloy plenum, new injectors, new cams, full Yoshi system. Went for reliability as number one goal. But it drinks like a pro darts player ! lol

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Hosbusa...

If I had a Penis.......  then It would surely be very alert reading about your bikes spec, as it is, my nipples are very excited. (Bloody hope I spelt everything correctly).

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle