Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland

Danny Kent will embark on a rigorous training regime with former World Superbike champion James Toseland to build up strength ahead of his first season in the Moto2 world championship in 2013. The British teenager kicked off his 2013 pre-season preparations with a test double header in Valencia and Albacete last week on board the Tech 3 Racing Mistral 610 machine. Kent,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 15:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

RevB

I get your drift  but why singvle dme out ? In all honesty Nostro's constant and incessant Rossi knocking has quite frankly become turgid and boring.

Myself  SuperMario and CarCleanerBoy feel the need to tell him so.   Sorry if it offends you.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

My that's one powerhouse troika

you've formed there Saturn. A scrubber, a janitor and a milkmaid. Not quite a rival to the EC, IMF and ECB, but you know, they say big things start from small beginnings. May I suggest a few more names for you to recruit:

Hardlylean, Leecho, Waipipi, Cornbreath and well anyone else with a 46 in their moniker. Oh, let's not forget old butter ball Leemuz....he'll add a bit of weight to your cause.

I know you perceive it as Rossi bashing, but all I'm really pointing out to you is the truth of matters.

Glad to help with your rehabilitation. You'll thank me for it one day.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Drzee

Apr 10

Drzee says:

Danny Kent has obviously got it all wrong, don't ask JT, double WSB champion, MotoGP rider etc etc because he knows Jack, he should get straight on to the MCN site asking for advice on training and riding.

The JT haters, hilarious as always with their 'strong' arguments.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro and Rev

Just playing the game guys - just playing the game.  But I think you  both know that.

And so .........  back to the thread .............  I think JT will be a great mentor for young Danny. Roger Burnett is a good manager also. He's been Neil Hodgsons manager in the past. Roger was a good solid racer I saw him many times at Brands in the '80's he also raced Grand Prix as it was know then on and Rothmans NSR500.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

sorry about tghe typing spilt a cup of coffee oon my keyboard this morning.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Yeah, right..

..a cup of coffee!...

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny Not

Every day Bennyboy as I dont have the time or the inclination, but the digs I dish in your direction are a fraction of those you have dished out, you also know why you cop for it as well,single tracked slating on certain topics and worse still your maniacal multi pronged postings ,that said I have not posted today to irritate you ,however I am an avid JT basher and make no apology for it ,He was a total failure in moto gp ,Benny you are critical of Cal's every breath ,but the piano man is not a patch on Cal ,as for his training and tips ,he couldnt get enough strength in his wrists to pin the throttle back, in the end this was his exit stage left story ,He was interviewed earlier this year saying his new career was in the music industry ,Thank goodness I thought "awh hah thank you very much" I thought Elvis has left the building !,now He wants to stick his retired slow arse back in the news,Please James ,Katie must want the garden doing or something, please go away,see Benny not all my slap is for you ,JT you had your day you were dreadfull

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

I repeat -------

I stand by what I said, JT is and was a bullshiter.This however doesn't alter the fact that whilst the best I can do is mid pack in fast group he obviously is a far better and faster rider than me and thousands of others.The fact that is mouth I'd far bigger than his moto GP performance , just look at the other rookies to see that he not only underperformedbut always had at least a dozen excuses as to why. Probably the only good and truthful excuse was after his last big off ( the wrist ! )

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Stig

Are you a fucking Moron? James Toseland is a double WSB Champion! Didnt go right in GP, thats just the way it goes sometimes. Watching that guy on the Ten Kate Honda was pure poetry, weird that people are having a go at the guy for having more than one talent.

Double World Superbike champ and Top class musician, What a loser! Bet the Stig has many more strings to his bow.

Stig08=Twat

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

grayzx7r

mate your havin a giggle his first season in motogp was far better than crutchlow he had better placed finishes with 20 prototypes not 12 plus he only had a crack on the 800 which was far away from the factory bike this years thou would have suited him well had it not been for injury after injury he would have done well so go away mid pack fast group bolox more like pizza hut delivery boy

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices