Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland

Danny Kent will embark on a rigorous training regime with former World Superbike champion James Toseland to build up strength ahead of his first season in the Moto2 world championship in 2013. The British teenager kicked off his 2013 pre-season preparations with a test double header in Valencia and Albacete last week on board the Tech 3 Racing Mistral 610 machine. Kent,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 15:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Best Not

Judge others by yourself Rainmaker. lol

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Five 'o clock Heroes

Stig and Grayz...well there's a couple of clowns for you..Here we go again,any mention of Toseland and these two can't wait to get on their soapboxes..under-performed?,don't make me laugh..how many riders do you two know that have beaten Bayliss,Biaggi,Corser,Checa(never was close),Haga(who had the best bike that year), and he won on a semi works bike!...yeah,he must of been well slow!!

Reply to this Topic
OxonJohn

Jun 09

OxonJohn says:

JT

I remember asking a question of one of the JT assassins a while back, as I wanted to know why their hatred of JT was so deep. The answer I got was that he'd bigged himself up in an MCN interview shortly before embarking on his Moto GP career, saying how he was going to do this and going to do that. I took the time to dig the interview out and guess what? He'd said absolutely none of the things that were claimed he'd said. Fancy that.

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

JT

Why is he getting slated for helping an up and coming teen racer, or is it the British way to hate everyone who,s been a success????

Reply to this Topic
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

JT haters definitely are gay for him!

Have met and chatted to him on a number of times and he's a genuine nice guy fair play to him for mentoring Danny as he has a wealth of experience to pass on, and it seems pretty obvious that all the idiots on here that slate him are in fact gay for him but dont want to admit it so like in the playground when they use to pull the hair of the girls they fancied (which was a cover when in fact they would rather kiss their mates) are doing it to JT via their keyboard but I do understand JT is a talented rider (champion in fact) and also a musician and a male model.....

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

nice one JT

absolute pleasure to watch him ride when he was on song...Brands hatch double in 2007?? it still amazes me that he was able to defeat the factory yamahas on a privateer ten kate!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

parkway and Mr Skabs

I appreciate that he had/has his fan base but for me and others he just didn't do it for me ,I never saw him as the next foggie in wsbk , however I did really hope he would do well in motogp , but he didn't , from me he fell apart after his contract was extended and was then going to add to his wsbk success, just remind yourself what happened , he was pants , even he knew it was over , the confidence gone the hunger and desire with it, sorry not a hero of mine , some remember ten Kate days I remember the tech3 the Yamaha wsbk and bmw days just an opinion, parkway we have differed before on this topic I respect your view ,I'm not having a swipe at you personally in fact I have agreed with you on many threads since, it's just my opinion, however krabs your just an arsehole or worse how many accounts you got now or are you so like Benny it's like your twins

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Losers

Met jt at oulton and had the pleasure of following fast lines but not for very long mind he was still very quick,know one on here can come close to his record or say they have done what he has. Do one jealous idiots!!!

Reply to this Topic
DJSP2ROCKS

Feb 09

DJSP2ROCKS says:

A great champion

It makes me laugh all these sad little men who sit at their computers for what seems like 90% of their waking life putting down those who've gone on to achieve so much more than they could even in their dreams. JT was a worthy champion not only with Ten Kate but also on a Ducati at that time as the youngest ever World Superbike Champion. His second year in Motogp wasn't his best but remember that bike was way behind what most other riders were on, yes his team mate Colin Edwards did a little (but not much) better that season but he had years of experience on board the Yamaha in motogp. He also did well at the BBC SPOTY, helping to lift the profile of motorcycle racing. I for one am delighted he's doing as much as he is to help Danny Kent, if Danny goes on win a trophy or two I'm sure he will know who to thank.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

oh Benny just when

Think there is light at the end of your very long tunnel, krabs itching are they , worryingly as you wear a tramps vest you will know how that feels , I doubt parky will take any reassurance from you Benny as I know he has responded to your maniacal dribble himself on many occasions, where are you dossing for Christmas Should be more at the forefront of your retarded mind , is there any hope that being lonely and swigging cider whilst stuck up your favourite sheep can bring on your suicidal tendencies , failing that you sick dreg , lets hope the dossers curse "pneumonia " is your Christmas pressie, I had hoped the largactyl and lithium cocktail had started to work alas no Benny is still a candidate for broadmoor

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices