Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent to get training tips from James Toseland

Danny Kent will embark on a rigorous training regime with former World Superbike champion James Toseland to build up strength ahead of his first season in the Moto2 world championship in 2013. The British teenager kicked off his 2013 pre-season preparations with a test double header in Valencia and Albacete last week on board the Tech 3 Racing Mistral 610 machine. Kent,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 15:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SLIGHTLYMAD

Dec 05

SLIGHTLYMAD says:

JT training tips?

1. stay on the bike!

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Stiggy

My remarks were slightly over the top and I apolagise for that, I just dont get how you can show such complete contempt for a guy that has acheived so much and appears (from the comments of those who have met him) to also be a thoroughly nice chap.

As far spouting abuse goes you should read your last post, nothing about bike's just pure hatred and bile.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

It didn`t

go too well in MotoGP for JT, but there`s no shame in that. 

I don`t undertstand why some folk feel hatred for the guy, like he went out there and failed on purpose and it cost them their house or something, or they feel somehow personally affronted by his results. 
I know this is internet-land where weirdo `s feel the need to mouth off, but this is crazy. 
There`s nothing much wrong about J.T. As I understand it he came from very humble beginnings and went on to be very wealthy, married a doozy and was top of his profession. 
There`s nothing to hate here guys move on.
Supermario, nobody mentioned tips on riding a bike. Just to repeat the article....training tips, upper body, muscle, fitness.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

It was directed at the

previous postee you cheeky monkey

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Ah!

went back. Had a look. It was Mr Cornballs mistake.

I suppose it depends on how they get on if any riding tips will be either dispensed or indeed acted upon. 
I`m not sure they`ll be needed actually the boy Kent had a great 2nd half of season and I hope he goes well. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Cheekymonkey

There's no mistake on my part, Danny's lucky to have JT backing him, he's been helping him with his riding this season, and has even given him his 52 plate, because he has faith in the lad, and now he's giving him further help throughout the winter with his fitness and training. There was nobody fitter than JT and NH, and JT was a worthy double WSB champion on the 'non works' fireblade.  It's no disgrace he didn't do as well as expected in MotoGP, that doesn't undermine his ability to help Danny.  

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

No wuckas

me old fruit. JT is one of those marmite guys I think. I've personally got nothing against him, he rode brilliantly in WSB, but his Motogp career was lack lustre.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

OMG...please....please

No more Brits riders stuff. Conjure up the picture when you hear the names of Dani Pedrosa, Casey Stoner, Jorge Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi, Simoncelli, Marc Marquez, Andrea Ianonne. What you visualize are very fast riders and the stuff Champions are made of. They are all of the gene pool that are thoroughbreds, NOT FARM HORSES.

Conjure up a vision of Brit Riders and you do not see thoroughbreds,  but a weary, plodding farm horse, toiling for 50 years in the sun.

Reply to this Topic
airbornetrooper

Jan 10

Wow...

u brits, i don't get it!...toesland a great rider and personality.  either it's envy, jealousy or both.  yeah; he didn't cut it in motogp.  so what, how many other riders have fallen by the way-side?  they don't seem to attract the attention he does, plenty of failed riders out there for sure, they all have their own reasons for not making it at the highest level. WSBK was/is full of so-called rejects.  there's no doubt, however, that james know's a thing or two about fitness levels and training also, good for him that he's helping one of his own.

milky bars, if you don't like the brits and are irritated by the comments (this being a british site)...then don't read it, or you may be eating your own words next season...

by the way, well said cornbowl....

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Show pony more likely...

Look at the daft poofs hair, what is he managed by Simon Cowell? One direction only for Mr Kent, backwards! lololol.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices