Skip to content

Discuss This Stefan Bradl flattered by Honda faith MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stefan Bradl flattered by Honda faith

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stefan Bradl flattered by Honda faith

Stefan Bradl said it is a big honour to have signed a new MotoGP contract direct with HRC after impressing during his rookie season in 2012. The former Moto2 world champion didn’t finish out of the top 10 last season and he was a consistent top six challenger on Lucio Cecchinello’s LCR Honda RC213V. The German's standout ride came when he narrowly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 15:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Honda know

when to sign up a quality MotoGP rider, Bradl has shown real potential, he's got the measure of Dovi, after one season, and next year Stefan will blow him away, with Honda backing he can only be moving onwards and upwards. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

ha, ha Reverend

Are you suggesting Rossi does testing? Last I heard he preferred to swan around in 18th place driving cars rather than test the Ducati at Mugello early season 2012. The testing was in the main left to donkey Nicky.

Good for Stefan. I for one hope he finds another gear 2013 and steps it up. He seemed to plateau rather early 2012 and merely maintain that level.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Bennyboy

Your heart throb will be history, with the likes of Bradl, leaving him behind next year, with only 1 full season and 0.1sec off Dovi's time, and he's been going for years, now he's going backwards, it's a shame but that's reality. Stay off the full strength tea bags and sober up.  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

8th overall and last RCV and he gets an HRC contract?

Spawny, goose-stepping square head..obviously taken a bratwurst or two from the right people.

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

World Champ.

This boy's brilliant. MotoGP champion one day. HRC can see that.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Dice350

Are you drunk?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Dumbbubble

Oh yes Dovi 8 years since a title best bikes 1 Motogp win, bit of a long warm up time isn't it. Bradl got the measure of Dovi, Honda can see that, and I nearly forgot he's only had one year in MotoGP & Moto2 champion, so it's byebye Dovi.

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Just saying

Casey Stoner first season in moto gp.... fast, crash, fast, crash, fast, crash..... and look what greatness he went on too in future years when he found his feet. I didnt look at CS first season and say wow that boys factory material, then he got the factory Duke, and look !!! (yes yes, that season was an anomaly but he went on to reprove his speed again and again after) Ive seen Bradl ride and test numerous times over the last season trackside, and he definitely has the speed. He has been top 3 in some sessions this year. If he can just put it all together he could be a podium man every race. And after all isnt that the idea now.... find podium lads to race for Honda who are fast but not as fast as Marc Marquez will be....!!!! :P

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hopefully Yamaha signs Bradl up in the future.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

I owe you benny

One pack of cheese and onion crisps, as bet at the begining of the year. I thought Bradl would get that podium, he came close and you very nearly owed me a a 1983 ford granada. Great to see Honda investing in the future of the sport and backing the young blood. Bet Bautista's not too thrilled though

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle