Skip to content

Discuss This Stefan Bradl flattered by Honda faith MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stefan Bradl flattered by Honda faith

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stefan Bradl flattered by Honda faith

Stefan Bradl said it is a big honour to have signed a new MotoGP contract direct with HRC after impressing during his rookie season in 2012. The former Moto2 world champion didn’t finish out of the top 10 last season and he was a consistent top six challenger on Lucio Cecchinello’s LCR Honda RC213V. The German's standout ride came when he narrowly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 15:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Options

Honda just making steps to secure healthy gp finishers,Bradl is safe fast and consistent,don't mean he will ever go to repsol but it definitely the right direction,dovi And Alvaro must be pooooing it.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

There can be only one.

Out of the current crop of young riders, only Marquez appears to have the pedigree to make a championship challenge. Bradl's a top class rider with a silky looking style about him, that's clear for all to see, but he's faced with a monumental task to try and knock on the door of the established elite. Top 5 possibly yes, anything more, Darauf kannst du lange warten!..

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Thanks for the welcome back

Double or quits it is. Bradl is going to give marquez a real run for his money and take a couple of podiums at least. My bet is MM will be like Jorge in his first season, very quick, troubling the guys at the front but easy to force into an error, wanting to win races and not thinking about the season. Bradl on the other hand now has full factory backing, a year on the bigger machine and a cool teutonic head. Aliens at the front again JL, DP, VR, MM SB.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Zogg, in that order..

..I'd say you have a good case. Although, for me Crutchlow is possibly the fly in the ointment with respect to your predictions. He's got 2 years experience behind him and the stability of the same team to help him make a sustained challenge. We know the bike he's on is good and we know he has the speed - if he can cut out the silly mistakes that cost him dear this season, I think he'll be hot on the heels of Vale and Marquez and pushing hard for that 3rd spot.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Don't forget Bradley Smith, he has the perfect style for MotoGP, expect him to surprise a few, definate chance for a couple of podiums.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Too early..

..for Bradley Mr Krabbs. His second season will show us what he's made of..

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Crutchlow

He's alright, but he's no alien

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Although, according to you..

..Bradl is?

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Stefan Bradl or Marc Marquez, Alliens or not? Who cares. Can't wait for both of them trying to be an Allien! I thought nothing worth wile could come from Moto2? And now these guys come along. Both proper riders. With Scott to follow a year after this. I really think Andrea Ianone might be the surprise of the seizon on the Ducati! Maniac Joe is the real deal IMO . Still if i could ride a track day on any bike? A factory Aprillia 250 2stroke. Power to weight the snapt power delivery, and how nimble a bike like that would turn in? Magical i reckon.On topic Bradl deserves this credit from Honda. After all he rides a CBX 6 cilinder for fun. Proper petrol head.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Yup

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices