Skip to content

General Hold on to ya knickers.. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Hold on to ya knickers..

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Hold on to ya knickers..

This is coming....:upset:.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 November 2012 18:27)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

It's a bit breezy

I just flew back from Amsterdam in that!  50-60 Mph cross-winds when we landed at Heathrow :shock:  The pilot earnt his pay today. 

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Flights

Always exciting, landing in a stiff breeze, eh MM?   Landed in Houston once, and wasn't quite sure if we'd really "landed" or got shot down.   Had a major blast of side-swiping, what I suspect was a case of wind-shear,  and the pilot appeared to be thinking about taking off again but then set it down really hard.

Never got the opportunity to test myself in high winds when I was flying in California back in the day.  Weather was always too damned decent over there.

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Slowlearner...

Landed in Houston once, and wasn't quite sure if we'd really "landed" or got shot down.

Ha ha haaa funny... Like it.   :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of landing in Wellington (the windy city) New Zealand about 15 yrs ago on a 12 seater accross from the south island.... Fuck me it took the pilot 3 attempts to get it to stay on the tarmac.....!!! I shit my pants on the first 2!!!  :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Still

got a roof on my house .......  the ride to work this morning was fun ,dodging all sorts of crap...:wacko: I wish i had gone up to the light house and watched the sea for a bit....  :ph43r: 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices