Skip to content

Discuss This Argentina dropped from 2013 MotoGP calendar MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Argentina dropped from 2013 MotoGP calendar

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Argentina dropped from 2013 MotoGP calendar

Argentina’s bid to be back on the MotoGP calendar next season for the first time since 1999 has been scuppered. The new Autodromo de Rio Hondo track was pencilled in to host round two of the 2013 world championship on April 14. But Dorna has today (Friday) confirmed that the race will not go ahead and as a result the first round...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 November 2012 13:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Perhaps the hand of god intervened

on this matter. Drop argentina permanently for all I care. From a great height.

Reply to this Topic
BarbaricCub

Oct 09

BarbaricCub says:

Texas

I'm not fussed about losing Argentina, but the extra race on the calendar would've been cool.
I'm more looking forward to the Circuit of the Americas round, that track looks like it'll produce A damn fine race :)

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

world series

it wont be long before it just becomes like an american baseball world series no other countries participate

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

good they don't

deserve the revenue or any of our support ,Benny any chance of you going to Argentina ,you mention Brazil and Mexico,I have been to Mexico not Brazil but I can recommend places in both for you to visit,Brazil would suit you best as you are "nuts",Have you ever been abroad Benny ?,England doesn't count

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

good they don't

deserve the revenue or any of our support ,Benny any chance of you going to Argentina ,you mention Brazil and Mexico,I have been to Mexico not Brazil but I can recommend places in both for you to visit,Brazil would suit you best as you are "nuts",Have you ever been abroad Benny ?,England doesn't count

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Argentina dropped from the MotoGP calendar comes as no surprise. Nice picture though only if those bikes were there know on the track.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

gytr

They would get dizzy now if they had that many bikes on the grid, too many colours for them as well, four strokes really helped to save the planet eh

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny the veggie

Now that's a surprise , I had you down for a tin of spam and wet ham in your Christmas hamper, Is it for financial reasons or because you have no teeth or is it because of your close relationship with sheep ? Having said that you do smell of cabbage

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

I would like to see the Argentine GP replaced with the Falkland Islands GP.

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

MrKrabs...

there would be nothing but sheep in the grandstands

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN