Skip to content

General A tail of very sweet revenge Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > A tail of very sweet revenge

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

A tail of very sweet revenge

Back in the 80s ( I had big hair ) I worked  at an electronicss firm whos bosses could be only described as total bullying cunts ! There was one boss who was a spotty 4 eyed arrogant prick who cut our over time which us lads relied on to bosst our low wages and on top of that spoke to me one day like a dog THAT WAS IT I wanted to smash his mouth in  .Welll has luck would have it my mate n  I was sent out in HIS company car to another firm to get items for production lines so yet again spoken to like a dog to get a move on .Well on return we stopped around the corner of our factory and wiped our dicks over the steering wheel , rubbed bum sweat on handbrake lever ,spat all over drivers seat  and engrained big green boogies on head rests .Needless to say i didnt drive his car into car park just told prick there was no room .At 5 pm we rushed to outside and waited patentley to see him get in car  and give  an uncomfortable sniff   as he started his car up , little did I know that mate had stuffed a massive bogey into his classical music cassette tape ( that was before cds younger readers ) and wound it on a good way .Revenge was was even better when he got sacked a month later .

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 November 2012 07:44)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

I totally approve of that

having spent most of my working life having to put up with shithead management of one sort or another. Thank God I retired when I did or I could well have ended up doing time for doing one of the cnuts in. The last place I worked they made one of the night shift work force up to forman and did that twat love it!!! Bossing us all about and talking down to us like we were juniour school kids instead of adults. How I kept from doing that shithead in I will never know. mind you, last I heard the whole company had gone into recievership and that twat was on the dole. Hope he never got another job above shithouse cleaner. :wacko:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

super

i have a good tail as well not quite as good as yours

mid 90s i had a super visor who was a complete arseole he cut our over time and our night rate spoke to us like shit and would call us at any stupid oclock because we had to have our mobiles on 24 / 7

well he left to start his own company (think he got asked to leave) .. i took his job then got promoted to service manager

the the company went bust i bought the company for a few bob ......... cut the story short i was advertising for data tech ppl  he applied so i took him on  for a month in that time he washed 7 vans swept the yard cut my grass cleaned my pool  then told him to fuk off coz he wasnt any good

all the guys thought i was awsome :lol::lol: (well i am awesome)

most of the guys from the old company still worked for me

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

dog shit

under the car door handles is a good one

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

YEAH

I GOT 2 FRESH TROUT IN A BUCKET OF FULL CREAM MILK LEFT THEM 4 A MONTH OR SO IN THE SUMMER KEPT STIRING THEM THEN SERINGED A SERINGE FULL O JUICE N STUCK IT THROUGH HEBRUBBER DOOR SEAL ON MYOLD 4MANS ALPINA FUCK ME WHEN HE GOTMIN YHE MOTOR HE WA\S SICK

DONT FUCK WI ME 11111!!!!:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
scorps

Jan 03

scorps says:

im not about to divulge my best as Id get arrested:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

once worked silver service

In a high brow manor in the cotswolds. chock full of rich idiots, 300 quid a night. If they looked down their noses, breakfast was, fruit compote with nasal fluids and their coissants and brioche were used as a football in the kitchen. Lifting the silver cloche off their upmarket brekkie still makes me smile :biggrin:

note: always tip the waitress and be polite :lol:

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

bosses

tbh i hope once i complete my engineering degree, no matter where i end up or in what p[osition, i never speak to people in any way I eouldnt like to be spoken too, my ex boss (line manager) was a complete wker, i took vol redundancy to be a stay at home dad..my replacement is a 19 yr old blonde female ..funny old thing, 90% of the staff are female..i will never work there again as on my last day after leavnign do, went to pub, came back to get a few things and spoke out of turn..:smile

Reply to this Topic
Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

Some great stories on revenge there

I have had a few revenges of my own over the years and still have a few on my list to do but the ones that come to mind were this disgusting trampy slag of a line manager used to pick on me for no reason at all when I was 19 (long time ago). I killed all her plants by feeding them trichloroethane (nasty but great at degeasing parts) and I undid the extractor bags (12 foot long by 1 foot wide) from the swarf collector a little and as she sat at her throne, the fuckers both fell off and clouted the fat slag on the head and covered her desk in about 100kg ogf metal. I shit myself at first cause I thought I killed the bitch. I then broke into her locker and filled her witches work boots with swarfega and watched her put her feet in lol. Oh yeah I spread round the factory that she had a crusty snatch because she used the gents loos once and there was scabs all over the seat from her clunge. Yukk.

I saw her the other week for the first time in 15 years and she is one huge fat dole dossing mess now hahaha.

What else. Oh yeah this geezer tried it on with me mrs at the time and he knew she was with me so I made a diamond tool and smashed all his windows on his camper van then threw some air bombs in and set fire to the cab. I laced dog shit (with gloves on) all under his door handles and into the heater vents. Wrote the fucker off.

I coped a prick braking into my car (18 years ago) and he broke my little girls car seat so I put his face through the side window smashing his nose and jaw (yeah I went down for it). I then did a job on his garage.

Come to think about it, I've done a fair bit really. Oh yeah I took a claw hammer on my walk to work last week as I had a run in with two blokes who nearly run me over as I crossed. They never indicated. I was waiting fo rthe cunts on the corner and was going to throw in through the window but I didn't see them.

I'm a peaceful man, honest :upset:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Tabasco..

Im never,never going to cross you.......   ever.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale