Skip to content

General A tail of very sweet revenge Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > A tail of very sweet revenge

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

A tail of very sweet revenge

Back in the 80s ( I had big hair ) I worked  at an electronicss firm whos bosses could be only described as total bullying cunts ! There was one boss who was a spotty 4 eyed arrogant prick who cut our over time which us lads relied on to bosst our low wages and on top of that spoke to me one day like a dog THAT WAS IT I wanted to smash his mouth in  .Welll has luck would have it my mate n  I was sent out in HIS company car to another firm to get items for production lines so yet again spoken to like a dog to get a move on .Well on return we stopped around the corner of our factory and wiped our dicks over the steering wheel , rubbed bum sweat on handbrake lever ,spat all over drivers seat  and engrained big green boogies on head rests .Needless to say i didnt drive his car into car park just told prick there was no room .At 5 pm we rushed to outside and waited patentley to see him get in car  and give  an uncomfortable sniff   as he started his car up , little did I know that mate had stuffed a massive bogey into his classical music cassette tape ( that was before cds younger readers ) and wound it on a good way .Revenge was was even better when he got sacked a month later .

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 November 2012 07:44)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle