Skip to content

General Is everyone ok....? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Is everyone ok....?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Is everyone ok....?

This weather is looking a bit grim.....:wacko:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 November 2012 11:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

its dry and a bit cold in dumfries so find for me to take out the bike. i hope to by next week when i get the grab rail / seat lock refitted.

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

all good here

im just back in from the garage looking it the furring alloy on my ol z650 b1 after storing it in my leaky shed for over a year..................time to do a detailed rebuild on her i think.............might do a thread on her as well like i done with my ol thunderace:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Yip

been hard work here 38c yesterday 35c today but has gone down to 25c tonight and it rained for 20 minutes so that saves me watering the garden ''phew'' that got me out the shit :smile

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Rode to work at 5am

this morning.........

SERIOUSLY WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

It the global warming its our fault

Thats why we`re going to have to pay more tax on everything especially our heating bills ! Even though its bloody India ,China and Eastern europe thats pumping bad shit into the atmosphere ,LOAD OF BOLLOCKS !

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Fine thanks

Nippy when setting off at 8am this morning, but blue skies on the way home again :sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

wet

7am couldnt get out the village for floods,,headed to worcester to get warwick (opposite) couldnt get to henley two ways so gave up.......motorway was ok once there but several roads closed and i was in the cage....stopped at one flood couldnt see its depth,nice man behind shook his head at me and overtook..put his foot down in a peugeot diesel est and went into it...it worked...for 100yards...the lsat 100yards he got out out for a paddle||| I thought it was funny cos it was so cold but he warmed up pushing the car||  each to their own! 

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

We

now have a lake at the bottom of the garden,i'm sure it wasn't there the other day.....:huh:

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Not that bad

around Bury near Manchester. Still not very good for going out on the bike though but I've been a bit distracted lately trying to turn my flat into a manufacturing workshop. Reckon my bike thinks I've fell out with it!

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Very bad last night.

Hard to get to sleep with the wind battering everything. I woke just before one o'clock and it was fairly quiet but minutes later it sounded like a train was coming through the garden and things started to fly. Couple of big branches came down and we got up again. Mr B braved the storm and found the tree my bike is parked under was heaving the bank up and down and the paving slabs were moving. He was brilliant. He opened up his shed and shifted enough stuff to get my bike in there. Seeing as he was wet through already he went on to fix the greenhouse door where it had come adrift.

And, bless him, he then stayed up to keep an eye on things and keep the animals company as they seem very anxious when it's stormy. Once I knew the water level in the dyke was dropping and everything was safe I went back to bed and slept right through until daylight.

O.K most of the day but the winds getting up quite fast now. I hope there won't be more storms to come :upset:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices