Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez foiled by rain again in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez foiled by rain again in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez foiled by rain again in Sepang

After a rain-disrupted MotoGP debut in Valencia earlier this month, Marc Marquez was hoping for better luck with the weather at the start of a three-day private Honda test session at the Sepang track in Malaysia today. But the elements conspired against the Spaniard again and he was limited to only 26-laps on board the factory Repsol Honda RC213V machine. Marquez had...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 November 2012 12:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Purdx

Nov 12

Purdx says:

Options open

Bautista's bike is basically keeping Hondas options open, They have a history with Showa so they didn't want to cut them off completely. Clever on their part if not a little unfair to Bautista.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I might have a little penchant..

..for the boy from Spain. ( no smutty retorts, you dirty b******s ) - I mean, who else is there?!?!..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rev.

I'm certain Bradl's bike uses Nissin brakes.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

A little pen..chant?

That's small cock, to me and you.

Reply to this Topic
Nedders

Nov 12

Nedders says:

Bautista

The commentators at the last race said Bautista was the only Honda with nissin brakes. Whether correct or not I'm not sure chaps.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Simples.

LCR and Gresini use Nissin. Repsol uses Brembo. LCR are the only team using Showa suspension. Showa is of course owned by Honda.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Ch right on

Makes you wonder how Honda always get their way feeding its own forks to other manufacturers like Kawasaki and Ducati but then it's own factory effort uses brembo as its known to be the best available.business is business I guess,or maybe just down to rider preferred opinion.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Marquez

Can't stand the little shit, can't stand the people around him, can't stand his Dad jumping up and down like a pre pubecent cheerleader, Your his Dad, grow a set!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is bloody fast though, got this terrible feeling im gonna spend the next 10 years watching the smug little twat kick everones arse, its enough to make me watch F1.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

bautista should not complain...

Dani only switched 2 years ago....and reluctantly. Showa makes some good stuff and dani preferred it. honda wanted to baseline.as everyone else was using ohlins. I think we will see showa surpass ohlins as honda fixes the differences but keep the strength of showa...i think dani liked the braking stability of showa, or maybe it was the turn in...anyway thete is no perfect system

Reply to this Topic
Wato45

Oct 12

Wato45 says:

I don't if the still do but didnt Yamaha used to own a percentage of Ohlins?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices