Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez foiled by rain again in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez foiled by rain again in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez foiled by rain again in Sepang

After a rain-disrupted MotoGP debut in Valencia earlier this month, Marc Marquez was hoping for better luck with the weather at the start of a three-day private Honda test session at the Sepang track in Malaysia today. But the elements conspired against the Spaniard again and he was limited to only 26-laps on board the factory Repsol Honda RC213V machine. Marquez had...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 November 2012 12:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

MrKrabbs

I agree with you - Marquez is the perfect replacement for Stoner in every way. Kick everyones arse and be very unpopular.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Cheers

Well cheers for Clearing that up. Didn't realise LCR were running the Nissan brakes. I've always felt the Showa/Nissa package was a bit of a disadvantage but maybe i'm wrong. As for Marquez the kid is fast but he can be dangerous and needs to mature. He needs to take the opportunity to learn in his rookie year there seems to be too much presure on him to make the step up as an immesiate title contender.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

CCB..

..no spin here my friend..

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Marquez is only unpopular with....

Rossi fans. Rossi fans hate anyone who is a likely challenger to their hero, Rossi fans are the biggest scum in world sport.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Oh dear Oh dear

POR your narrow minded bigotry is surpassed only by your personal idiocy.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Wrong assumption POR

I like Marc......he reminds me of SIC and also Rossi.....and he is not one to whine about hard riding. Heck, I waited a long time for a badass rider to rough up some of the the current riders that feel overtakes should be on the straightway only.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices